Reviews for robin and raven have a baby
Phoebe chapter 1 . 5/9
OMG! I love this! I think it's cute and loving! PLease make more related stories! BYE!
Betty Bear chapter 1 . 2/25
The reviewers you attracted are the ones that will be easy on you and won't offer you anything to improve one, but I will not do that. I will tell you like it is.

So without further ado, it's time for constructive criticism.

This story...it's just...not good. That's all I can say without hurting your feelings but getting to the main point. The entire thing is lacking substance, it;s severely rushed, and there are a ton of grammatical errors.

Now you did say that spell check wasn't working, but why should we take that into consideration? I don't rely on spell check to write analytical papers or fun little stories. Why should you? If you rely on spell check then you obviously need to work on improving your grammar. Spell check is a nice feature, but you should not rely on it. If you don't know how to spell a word, go find it in a dictionary or type the word out online. Okay?

You need to understand the rules of grammar because it's obvious that you don't. Proper nouns and the letters of the first word in a sentence are always capitalized. Now you may ask what are proper nouns? Proper nouns are things like company names, names of people, or a person's title and name. For example, Princess Anne, Jonathon Goodman, and Apple Inc are all proper nouns. Common, everyday things like toaster, princess, or daddy are lowercased. Also, work on putting your punctuation at the end of sentences. Every sentence ends in some form of punctuation(. , ? ! ).

Your pacing need a lot of work. All stories must be believable to some aspect. Yes, every fictional stories are believable. Since you did not list this as OOC, the characters must be treated as in character. You need to ask yourself would Raven really break down crying in front of Robin? Would Raven really submit to Robin that easily and quickly? Would Robin take advantage of Raven right after she tells him Beast Boy is cheating? Would Robin really accept his son that fast? You need to ask all these questions and more before you start writing a story. Make sure your plot fits. Do that, and you will have very pleased readers.

Also, slow down on the pacing. Everything feels too rushed, so nobody can really connect to any of the characters.

Please read this and understand it. Hopefully, this will help you in the future.

From,
Betty Bear
Wtf chapter 1 . 1/9
That was hilarious
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Like the story but it seems to be rushed,nothing really building up to everything happening imo
janelyn chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
It was awesome but I wish there was a second part
warman chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
Mya Pierce chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Their are some typeoes in this but it is a amazing story I love it just check it.
Mya Pierce chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
That was so sweet but Raven should have known Robin wasn't going to freak out.
VinylScratch54 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Wow!I had chills at the sex story!I hope u write another one with robin x raven pairing!
lulu chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
awsome but long .
Daisy chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This was an amazing story. The sex,the romance. It was great I enjoyed reading it and hope u make more. Loved it!
raven chapter 1 . 2/1/2015