Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Orthodontist of Time
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Poor link xD
TeenageMutantNinjaLlama chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is wonderful! The last line had me laughing out loud, and I'm still giggling right now. It's simple, funny, and all around a perfect little story! Ten out of ten on this one!
Ultimate Weapon X chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
that evil dentist. i bet that myamoto (happy mask salesman) made him give link braces
Beafallo chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Honestly, I don't usually like humor fics (mostly because they are usually so moronic and unbelievable), but I found this simple plot ridiculously amusing. I was smiling from start to finish, and it was definitely a strong finish! The writing is simple and straight forward, but it's also clever. I think that's probably the key to good humor. Nice job
Zombiebrainz chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was a fantastic read :D

I had to stifle my laughter, because I am reading this at a water park and don't want to look like an idiot, but it is starting to hurt. It is obviously unhealthy to not laugh at something this amazing.

Thank you creating something I never would have thought of; kudos to you!
Jupe chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
The ending bit was the BEST. The BEST, I say. I lol'd. Thanks for this, it was a pleasure to read.
cataclysmicconniption chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I read this early in the morning and I chuckled to myself. This was beyond great and unexpected. I was thinking it would be a corny story but really it's very funny and light-hearted. Poor Link - he's gonna be teased for weeks if he decides to keep fighting evil like that. Great job with this fic! I love how you characterized everyone.[: