Reviews for BEST OC EVARRR!
Yuyake no Okami chapter 1 . 4/26
Ebony/Enoby Raven Dementia etc. from My Immortal can't be superated.
Your Mary Sue is pretty terryfing too, tough.
DevilishWolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
that's so true ... i don't even read oc fics anymore because of all those mary sue's. good parody and incredibly funny ... i almost fell out of my chair cause i laughed so hard. :D
Trojan Virus chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Sorry man, but there is. In a Harry Potter fanfiction, My Immortal. And also in another Naruto fanfiction, HIDAN HAS A SISTER AND SHE KILLED THE CLAN. That's the one. Bleh.

Anyway, your story was hilarious, and congratulations, your Mary-Sue is perfect
ZomgZombies chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
OOOOOOh LORDY, this just made my day. thanks for creating this so i can lol all day every day
amaranteotaku chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Loved! It's funny, because a long while ago (not THAT long ago, just a while back) I started writing my own OC story when I was new to fanfiction, and only after I had passed the point of no return when people with terrible taste in literature were begging for me to update, did I fins that my story is so cliche and boring! I only write it now because people ask me to... along with all the other stories I started ages ago.

Anyway, now that we've covered my life story, this fic was very funny and deserved more recognition. I was already chuckling when you said 'it all started... when she was born'.

This made my day.
MayAnny chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I lol SO hard at this! Most scary Mary Sue evaaaaah!

My very first character was a (stupid) Mary Sue, XD and this is worse than the shy & supposedly weak blue haired little girl (always a girl -.-) with glasses, hated by the popular girls outside of her home for being so little and cute and adored like a god between her circle of nerdy friends for knowing sooooo much about books and nerdy stuff and for being secretly a legendary hero! S Thank god I don't do this anymore '

I'm so ashamed of creating such a monster! D: You totally beat me, and took the shame away! Ty! XD
Theoretician chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
LAWLLLLLL
Liacat chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
YESSSSS. PURE WIN.

Mary Sue's suck D:
theabominablesnowmansassfur chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
haha, well I have seen one(that was serious, by the way) who's mary-sue was worse than this. I left a rather...ahem, heated review, and she edited out some of the more ridiculous descriptions, but it was still totally...ugh. And no one else, out of forty reviewers, called her bull.

But this girl comes pretty close. Love the Sakura part by the way, I've seen that so many times in mary-sue fics and it never ceases to amaze me.
the klassified chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
LMAO! Your Mary-Sue beats all!
Erika Darkmoon chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
First, this is kaze32 from DA.

Second, XD ! Gewd job :3
Mihael-Mello-Keehl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This story made me 'lol' so hard.

And as for a bigger Mary-Sue?

Look up "Destiny Peacerider" on YouTube. It's a series of videos done by a cosplay group. If you haven't seen it, it will change your life.

Have a wonderful chocolate-filled day.