Reviews for X Crossed
Kim chapter 7 . 6/11
I love it. And it's exciting that Buffy met young Giles. Hope he is okay on their timeline. Can't wait to read more. Is Charles going to be recruiting Buffy to X-Menin her timeline? Ohh lots of questions.
Dagmar Beck chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
I have been enjoying your story so far. Any chance of your finishing it any time in the near future. Thanks for posting and I will read some of your other stories in the mean time. DB
Draegan88 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Great story! Any chance you'll continue it now that Days of Future Past is out?
moms5thchild chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
This is a marvelous story! You must get back to it sometime soon!

Mom
Flo des bois chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I'm a huge fan of your X-men stories! ) They're all very well-written and you seem to have a thing for writing the characters perfectly!

This crossover is great! It's been such a long time since I've read one with Buffy in it and I have to say, just... wow! I just wanted to ask a question though: I've seen you've made Moira come back (for a short while), do you plan on writing a confrontation between Erik, Raven, Buffy and Charles?

Keep up the good job!
SerenadingSerendipity chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Hi , awesome chapter , as usual :)

And just to clear some things up , was the last section hinting at something that MIGHT happen ?

Can't wait for the next chapter !
jrid808 chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
This has to be my favorite chapter yet. I can't wait for chapter eight, keep up the good work!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Good story.
enchantedlight chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
interesting! update soon!
jrid808 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
LOVED this chapter! Yay for mini-Giles! This was an amazing chapter, mainly because I'm pretty sure that there's some romantic interest between Buffy and Charles, which, y'know- yay!

I was extremely giddy when I checked to see if you updated and realized that you had! You MUST update again soon! I love this story so far.
Random Frequent Flier Dent chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
yesyesYES for the appearance of young!Giles! I hope we'll see more of him in later chapters. This is great; update soon!
mmooch chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Is this one of those time paradoxes that because Buffy said Giles was her Watcher, he was sent to Sunnydale after Merrick died so he could be her Watcher?
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
i..really do loveeee this. really. really. anddd-a virtual heart 3
enchantedlight chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
great chapter! update soon!
jrid808 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I forgot to mention in my review of Chapter 5 that I love the idea of Charles walking again! (-)