Reviews for Bella's Realization
twirob chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
that was great i hope you continue with it just try to get your head straight :D
mommymac0508 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
I loved it but please more update soon
Feenrai chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
(Kind of replying to your replies here a bit too).

No, I don't think your rhymes are bad at all! I like them:) And I think I'd like more details on each of the boys, and I'm with you on avoiding the slash...

And although I shouldn't, I'm gonna comment a bit on your Supernatural/Twilight story too;) I totally thought the note related to Edward, and I still vote early season boys simply because I haven't seen the newer seasons:P And extra odd jobs could be fun, but if your muse will write faster if you jump more directly to the "meat" of your plot line, I vote that _

Now to the more relevant review on this chapter lol:

Oh canNOT end it here! Definitely need to see to her "second" realization or something...I like knowing now why Edward encouraged really is a poly kind of thing. I hope you do write more, and as I said, more with the other guys too. I agree, it'd be nice to see a good Jasper Bella fic. I haven't found any that were truly to my liking and made good use of his abilities for some nice romantic feeling sharing:)
Feenrai chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Very interesting. I definitely haven't read anything like this. I'd like to see more of the boys as well, particularly Edward:)
Feenrai chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Edward's idea huh? Interesting! And who came in at the end there...? I know you said you don't know how far you're taking this, but I you have any idea what is going on with it? XD hehe
Feenrai chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Ok, that one WAS sad! Poor Bella! Jasper has some good restraint though:) I wonder now where exactly this is headed!
Feenrai chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I can't decide whether to laugh at this one, or be sad for Bella! Very cute, and very well done! (sorry for the delayed reviews, I was gone for the weekend).
mommymac0508 chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I loved it update soon
twirob chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
sweet chapter :D
twirob chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
interesting chapters? i liked it but this last one was a cliff hanger?
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Well I don't really understand what she is doing and why but I still like it update soon
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
I just read all three I like it update soon
USrockerchick chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Personally, it,s 3rd time rejected or at least thats what it seemed like to me "single" guy that talked to me was in the army, married, n had at least 1 kid. excuse me for having morals. i suppose i just needed to vent! lol but i DID love the prose.)
FeistyPalooka chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This is different but i'm liking it :)
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
LOL! I would love to read more of this.