Reviews for Lovely Curses
Tiggs-A-Doodle chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Kesesese I love Druna :3 heehee
Nice, this will be interesting.
Drotastic chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
It's really interesting so far! :) it's like different from other stories, that is a good different. Keep writing!
Sarcasm Intended chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I am in love with this story. I found myself laughing when Draco fainted and Luna sat beside him and stated the obvious. Update please.
PeopleSayImLooney chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Continue! Love this story!
PennedNBlack chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Just an FYI Luna Lovegood is a Ravenclaw not a Gryffindor.

Well, anyway I did enjoy reading this and look forward to seeing where it might go. Can't wait for a new update.
liltrix chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I like this story so far :D
marydaisydinkle chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
this is really terrific! :D i cant wait for the next chapter, cute ending in this chapter by the way :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Lol that last tid bit was funny. Looking forward to the next chappie!
xxdevilishxx chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Ooooh! I've always liked the pairing of Draco and Luna. And I specially like your story, because it has an element of mystery to it, and is showing their interactions in a place other than Malfoy Manor where Luna is almost always a prisoner! :)

I like it! I'll review all your other chapters too, if it motivates you to write quicker! But of course I can only do that if you update soon! ;D

Continueeeee! :]
HazylShy chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Lol. If I were Luna, I'd just keep walking away and coming back, and walking away and coming back, just to piss him off. xD
collie136 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Haha, what strange situation has Draco brought upon himself? I admit, you have intrigued me, sir (or madam, or miss). ;)
maggie-mae-pie chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
After only two chapters, I am love and totally interested in it! I can't wait for the next chapter; so please update soon, but don't type to quickly, I wouldn't want to get carpal tunnel!
PennedNBlack chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I think that this is interesting. Very different from some of the other stories I have read. I am quite enjoying it and I want to know what is going to happen next. Please put up a new chapter soon! No pressure though!
Candy Maiden chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Very lovely story so far. Not a lot of interesting stories of this pairing, such as this one, are available.

You might to check your grammar and spelling twice, it's feels as though it's rushed and the mistakes are more evident at certain parts, but they aren't numerous and aren't distracting. I'm just a stickler for that sort of thing :)

So far, it's a very nice story and I look forward to any updates :)
PennedNBlack chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This story has my interest.

I love Draco and Luna as seperate characters, but them together is even better. I cannot wait to read more!