Reviews for The Spatula Test: Another Misplaced Citrus
Jade Rojo chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
ohhhhh how sweet and mega tender is nowaki.. i adore him.. And Hiroki how brave and strong he is to put up with everything... ! all for love! or sex.. or BOTH!

Thank you thank you thank you.. this was so super incredible super amazing and hot-nuclear story... Specially loved the last part where Nowaki is all cute and carefull with Hiro san... ( of course he deserve all confort and cares! )
Jade Rojo chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I want Nowaki to interview me as well! please please please please please
Jade Rojo chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
This is so fuc$%%((&"%$##""!?ยก* unbelievable good... hot.. smexy and kinky ! Thanks for keeping the paramedics close... I'm going to need a damn blood transfusion !
Jade Rojo chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
OH MY.. OH MY.. This is too much.. i dont think I might sleep again..
Jade Rojo chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
oH .my god.. So this is turning into the 50 shades of Nowaki !?
AWESOME.!
Jade Rojo chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
wow.. so super hot and sexy... Nowaki super seme !
Jade Rojo chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
OMMMM GGGGGG !
Kayuiyo Kittoko chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Kami means God or Hair.
Kayuiyo Kittoko chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
More please!
Kaeberlily chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Daaaayyyyyyumm. I'm not sure about other readers, but you're definitely leaving me all hot and bothered! You've got a talent that's for sure! Super sexy! Who knew sweet, goofy Nowaki was such a Dom! Love love!
oolfloo chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Holy shit that was hot! I love love love nowaki being the master of the house! I think hiroki is a little OOC due to his pride, but I did enjoy a subdued hiroki so I can't complain. If there's one thing that I can change, it would be to nickname Hiroki with something more familiar, like Hiro-kun or even Jou-kun. Kami means god in Japanese which sounds a little funny. But all in all, good story! Can't wait to read the rest!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
i loved this. i just recently forced myself to read 50 shades of grey *cough cough shit* and it was terrible. seriously bdsm at its worst written. however i loved your snippet. tasteful roleplay, bondage. with trust and understanding.

sexy, well done, everything i expect from you;)
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
a dominant nowaki, very very very sexy!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
buhahahaha oh that sly sly lady kamijou;) well played ma'am well played
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Rereading this. This is my absolute most favorite lemon. I want you to know that i have tissues stuck up my nose at the ready.