Reviews for What You Do Best
Can't wait for MORE!
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh, sounds good!
Coseepo chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
'For nobody's toeses are posies of roses as Moses supposes his toeses to be'

Ah, been ages since I heard that :) I can just imagine Sherlock saying it, too. Nice. Another great piece of writing and fanfiction in general, well done :)
mrspencil chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I really enjoyed these two chapters. You write the pair of them very well-Sherlock's clumsy genius, and John's affectionate irritation. I liked Sherlock improving on Wagner and his practical excuses for caring geastures. Nice work :-)

Mrs P:-)
Shinichi06 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
This was extremely pleasing to read. I love how you draw out Sherlock's concern, and yet completely in fit with his odd personality.

I honestly hope you would want to write more! It's fantastic.
chibiwolfgurl chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
This is such an interesting story! Please continue writing; it's brilliant so far. :]
westwindhowl chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Aww, that was very cute! I love how Sherlock had to look up how to help a person in shock, though I wish John would have admitted what Sherlock was really doing in Afghanistan (I.e. Dying) but I guess that would have made it a bit angsty then. Very cute nonetheless, and I can assure you the 2nd chapter was perfectly awesome!
Storystuff chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Okay, why did I not know you wrote fics? I didn't and then I was like "Omg, fics here!" and :O Officially: Everyone now needs nightmarey John in their life, this was soooo adorable! :D You have a really poetic writing style that is honestly so charming to read, it's amazing :) I wish I'd have seen these earlier! The end of the first chapter by the way had me grinning :D And the music definitely helped :) Helpful!Sherlock (especially when he was all domestic and gave John the tea - that was my fave bit, it was just such a nice thought that he'd researched it and I bet underneath it was because he was worried about John and not just because he was trying to think :D) has been added to my list of awesome Sherlockness. He is now officially 200% awesome (almost as awesome as your fic :D) and John is sooo cute :D

*Makes excited happy noise and goes off to search more of your fics*

Great fic :)
Linwe Elendil chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Of course Sherlock would pick a classical piece that's akin to fighting a battle. He certainly wouldn't get bored playing it. :-P And I liked the lines about meditation. :-) Very in character.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
This was a nice chapter. Sherlock is so cute in it! And John is too the way he is trying to get rid of Sherlock but not hurt his feelings. I loved the way you write Sherlock in this story, you manage to show that he cares but not make him totally out of character.
Aurora di Angelo chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
You're right, eccentricity is more interesting than intellect - luckily for me, I have both. Which to choose! :)
Catherine Spark chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
This is just gold! Completely in character, and the sweet, funny deductions that a socially incompetent yet very astute Sherlock reached were reasonable and plausible too. And John's reaction - so British! Congratulations on it - I laughed out, especially at his 'improvements' to Wagner!
Annomas chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
More! Write more please, why was SH stabbed?
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Very well done. So happy this isn't slash - which I just can't picture with the two of them. The dialogue was so in character that I could almost hear BC and MF saying the lines as I read them. Will there be more to this? Hopefully...?