Reviews for The Lights of Aeterna
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow, this was just striking. I'm not sure I can come up with a fairly coherent and insightful review, it just blew my mind too much. I LOVED the way you went through River's life, using the episode parts, but also adding those really beautiful parts - lol, I almost couldn't believe the two-Doctors thing would actually actually happen ;) It was stunningly written, so deep and dramatic and yet full of fierce life. I simply adored it.
BeatnikFreak chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Cleopatra chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
So beautiful. It made me cry.
irishcanary chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Jesus you got my heart strings and pulled them didn't you? Great peace, very sad tho (
Songbird15 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is fantastic. One of the best River fics I've read. I really don't know what else to say...

I'm a bit curious about the end, though. A lot of fics have the Doctor ending up in CAL after he dies, but I personally think that he'll be able to get her out of the computer alive, and he's only waiting to do it until he's lived through the rest of her timeline.

You're vague enough with this one that I can't tell which it is.
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was brilliant. You have great imagery and it was an extremely enjoyable read. Love how you worked in the birthdays bit. Also, is the poem at the bottom yours or is it a quote?
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow, perfect! You have a lovely writing style, and how you linked it into her timeline and added in all the drop in lines she's said. I loved the ending too, you really got all the characters down brilliantly :)