Reviews for Wimbledon
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
ermehgerd. I love it! Your rating is a bit of a misnomer, though.
Jillo96 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Love it! Please continue!
Helisse chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
I know that this tsory has been updated 7 months ago (which probably means it's abandoned) but I just wanted to say that I really like it.
ajk jcs chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
thought there were only 2 double crossing whores. guess theirs a 3rd we didnt hear about first! know what? u suuuuck u wicked witch! u lie to others then talk behind there backs then ask ur bodygards to attack reviewers! how much did u pay gay inny to be ur bodygard?
Trumpet-Geek chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Woo! This is great! Tennis-related Hetalia fic for the win!
Taisi chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
I'm really liking this story. C; Alfred's too darn cute for his on good, and Francis makes me lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.
andyevans195 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OMG! I love this a little too much! Tennis is the best and I never thought to think of Hetalia mixed with it! I love how this is starting the story. I've actually read all of the other chpaters that are out and I've loved them. I hope you keep up the awesome writting!
CommanderApple chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
OHO. Is interested...about everything!

Currently at the edge of my seat, waiting for your update! Continue!
Razzledazzy chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
gdrstnruk ghns5tjge3jbv TUMBLR!

BRB following you, I'm Razzledazzy their too.
arekisandora07 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Nah...

This is getting interesting...ho-ho-ho! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT UPDATES!

Write soon if you have your free time...XD
TheQuirkyWriter chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I've noticed not as many people have reviewed this chapter as much as the others. I hppe it doesn't discourage you to update. I know that when I don't get as many reviews for one chapter as I usually do for others, I feel like maybe not updating.

But I hope that's not the case. It really is a good story, and I think the only reason you haven't gotten as many reviews as you normally do is because this chapter wasn't very eventful compared to the others. It was still good and well written.

So I hope you update soon. C
varetyr chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Oh my God, I love you. This story seriously has so many of the things that I utterly adore, I'm seriously on the edge of my seat waiting for the next update. I love, love, love how things are progressing thus far, and your characterization is charming. I love your writing style, too; it's amazing. I can't wait to read more! (Fffuu this fix makes me want to rewatch the French Open or something. xD)
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Ohonhonhonhon I can't think of anything to say, so you get a French laugh as a substitute for an actual review.
coughdrop101 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I'll definitely be following this story. You end the chapters so well.
MataHari-Chan chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Alfred,

Curiosity killed the cat.

You are not a cat.

Seems like you can be curious and find the other two out now, eh?