Reviews for Of Handcuffs and Singing Cats and True, True Love
Turismo11 chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
Very good and funny story. Reminds me of an Animaniacs' cartoon at times, and yes that is a good thing.
QtpieRikku chapter 15 . 8/15/2007
I read this story a long time ago and I loved it! and i just found it again...lol
kinokokichigai chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
I swear that I'm that man in the audience...
HexZeroRouge chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
This is a very nice story. You took a seemingly simple situation and ran with it nicely. So did you give up on this story or what? I'd like to read more.
Carnivorousthing chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
This is utterly and completely brilliant.

Forth-wall breaking, cliches and all mixed into a very hilarious, beautifully written fic.
Dark Geppetto chapter 15 . 10/5/2004
Excellenté! _
kash30032000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This is a great story. I love Amarant and Freya fics. Write more. Please?
Ace-Of-Spades chapter 15 . 5/10/2004
You, my dear friend, have made me laugh myself silly for the past two hours or so, thus earning you my complete and eternal respect. Now, I cannot be held responsible for sucking out your brains through a straw if you do not soon update. You know it makes sense _
P.S: I liked the midget bit of Yuffentine sort of woven into the WeaselBunny chapter. Classy.
P.P.S: Love AmarantxFreya
P.P.P.S: What the hell IS the name for a hybrid of Amarant and Freya. Damned if I know.
P.P.P.P.S: I like silly crazy Zidane. Gigglefest.
P.P.P.P.P.S: Get typing you evil fiend.
Zipis1 chapter 15 . 5/9/2004
Yep! It's me again! And I'm sure that I'm scaring you with all my reviews as of late. Sorry, I just love you SO much! I'm even more thrilled to review THIS fic, though, because I caught you while you were still writing it instead of two years after you finished! So, anyway, on with the usual praise. I love this fic! Final Fantasy IX is perhaps my favorite game out of the Final Fantasy series, and, considering the fact that I've played them all, that's saying something. To see you writing about it brings a tear to my eye *sniff* Please continue as soon as possible!
Metallicafangirl chapter 15 . 5/9/2004
Update! *dances around like a maniac* It's not dead anymore!
Left Foot Yellow just became my new favourite phrase, and I'm going to annoy my friends till they go insane with it.
Hrm. Is it just me, or does Amarant not seem like the cuddling type? Ah well, it's the quiet ones you've got to watch out for.
Hopefully, the muses of hilarious writing will be with you, and the next chapter will be up soon.
Bloodshy Testament chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Ah! This is a great Ficcie! Sorry I'm not much more help in this review, but... I just loved it al the wat around! I'm looking forward to the next chappie already!And...no, I don't tihnk I was ready for that Quina Agnst. . Keep writing!
Bloodshy Testament
TruebornChaos chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Good fic. I don't think I've seen someone pair them up like that before. Can't wait for an update.
EdwardWongHauPepiluTivriskyIV chapter 15 . 5/4/2004
Yeah! You updated! Thank you! Now can you do that again?
Chronos the Cat chapter 15 . 5/3/2004
Great chapter! Keep up the good work! Just don't end it *too* soon- Amarant and Freya haven't even admitted they might like each other! (Even if they've shown some signs of much more...)
Chronos the Cat chapter 14 . 3/21/2004
Wow, real interesting. Do you write original stories? 'Cause you could- I've never played FF9, and I enjoyed this. (Was a little confused about what the charecters looked like, though...)
...You mentioned the Mrin Codex in chapter 13. Fan of the Belgariad, among all your other interests?
...Well, yet another story not to forget about- you have fans waiting!