Reviews for Jackelica Alphabet
Nina chapter 22 . 7/21
Oh please I cant wait anymore, the 5th movie is not comming out and WE REALLY WANT THIS STORY!
Im in love with that story and I cant stop reading it, PLEASE take a little bit of time and MAKE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEE!
Come on, it been years. Please update. I love it and I'm ur fan, u know. You can't just leave it like this. You stil got few more letters to go. Finish what you started.
Tutu chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
Hey very good ff love it :)

You can't just stop now :/ the alphabet has still 4 more letters. Still at the end of the year 2015 I read this pls update it's so awesome :)
HAOLLO ANGEILCA chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
Guest chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
Oh just please update ? I love it !
lemonicecream chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Please update! :) awwh I don't want this fic to end :(
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
really nice chapter :) I love this couple
Alex chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
Aww please update! :3
ChildOfWisdom chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
This is so perfect. And "V" is my favorite letter! Woo!

Does it have to end at 26? Can't it go one forever?
ChildOfWisdom chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
So glad you have updated!
Rumbuss chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
Oh wow, that ending of this chapter was so beautiful! You could end the story right there! But, I hope you don't!
I know you will find a great name for x as you found a great name for v!

Anyway I can't wait for the next update of this and 'stand by you'. I bet the chapters will be awesome just like the rest.
Mockingjay500 chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
Yay for a quick update! Lots of love for this story and pairing, keeping fingers tightly crossed that Angelica is in the 5th film... will be pretty gutted if she's not!

And thanks for defining what Virason meant, I would have had no idea haha pretty neat word though!
Alex chapter 21 . 12/3/2013