Reviews for Jackelica Alphabet
Oh just please update ? I love it !
lemonicecream chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Please update! :) awwh I don't want this fic to end :(
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
really nice chapter :) I love this couple
Alex chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
Aww please update! :3
ChildOfWisdom chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
This is so perfect. And "V" is my favorite letter! Woo!

Does it have to end at 26? Can't it go one forever?
ChildOfWisdom chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
So glad you have updated!
Rumbuss chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
Oh wow, that ending of this chapter was so beautiful! You could end the story right there! But, I hope you don't!
I know you will find a great name for x as you found a great name for v!

Anyway I can't wait for the next update of this and 'stand by you'. I bet the chapters will be awesome just like the rest.
Mockingjay500 chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
Yay for a quick update! Lots of love for this story and pairing, keeping fingers tightly crossed that Angelica is in the 5th film... will be pretty gutted if she's not!

And thanks for defining what Virason meant, I would have had no idea haha pretty neat word though!
Alex chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
yaaaay you updated :)
nelehjr chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
I was so excited when I had gotten the email that you added on to this! I like, literally shouted "Yes!" and pumped a fist into the air! Really lve how well you capture the personalities of these already developed characters. Really, the only thing that bothers me is how rarely you post...
Rumbuss chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Beautiful as always! Is can't wait to read more chapters on this and Stand by You! Arghh I'm so excited! I can't wait!
Awesome chapter!
lemonicecream chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
I love this fic! Update soon! :)
youngheejin chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
Oh my God! I love this fanfic!
I love every single bit and chapter of it.
I enjoyed it a lot.

Please write some more.
Little Red Umbrella chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
I think this story is super cute and they really make such a great couple. I love how you introduced Angelica to Jack's father.
Ironic also, how both of their fathers' names were Edward.
Edward Teach and Edward Teague...
Love it!