Reviews for Razor
XxSimplyAlicexX chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh. My. Chad.

This was brilliantly written! And though I can't picture Chad cheating on her (because in the last episode he reveals that he still has feelings for her... and I can't see Sterling cheating on anyone!), this was VERY good. How she expresses herself through her pain... it's very emotional.

I'm actually entering the same competition, but I wish you good luck! This was EXTREMELY good! And actually, if you're interested, I'm starting up a competition to see who can write the best Sonny/Chad summer romance. I'd be interested in reading it!

Anyways, good luck. This was very well-written.(:

Hugs&Kisses,

XxSimplyAlicexX
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D

This one-shot made me cry so much! :'(
Cain chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Aw, so sad. And Chad is so not worth it! Well, no one is worth that, I suppose. I liked the ending. Sweet!Tawni is always a rare treat!
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow... and I thought that I got the wrong author when I saw the word 'Channy'...

But it was great! I loved it so much especially the last part where Tawni came to save her :D :D :D

Good luck for the contest!
firelady101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I had a really long review but my fucking iPod is being a dick and just restarted the whole god damn fucking thing :P PM and I'll tell you what I thought? I'm sorry but my iPods being a bitch. It's always a bitch... But ILOVED IT! ! It was amazing!

On question why was Shelby in bold? Lol.

Love, love.

Firelady101~

I had SO much to say about this story... I'm sorry for my laziness and my fucking bitch iPod!