Reviews for Compensation
Autobotsrawesome chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was a cool storie
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Loved it, and I can't wait for the next part.
SunlightOnTheWater chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
He he he! Megatron has finally lost it completely (if he ever had it...) Too funny! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Omg i can see sam being a witness, but so terrified hed say anything! Great job!
Black and Yellow Bumble chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh my goodness XD this story cracked me up i love Megatron and this was just perfect! Your writing style is very unique and i love it C: reading your stories makes me happier than a bird with a french fry XD and about the hug you wanted Optimus and Megatron to have...i wanted them to hug too, but instead Prime chops off Megs' head X( how dissapointing...anyway have a nice day and WRITE MORE XDDD
Unesheet chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hahahaha! Epic!
Shadir chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my... *laugh* and... very hugh! XD
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was a fun read; I can tell you were rushed, but it is still amusing regardless. :D I look forward to seeing the new updates, and hope you survive them. XD

Megatron's reaction to water was highly amusing. Their rust discussion provoked a sigh of the sort of weary amusement somewhat akin to watching a younger sibling obsess. I also particularly liked the humans' reactions.

Oh, also! I recently went to see DotM with a friend, a midnight showing, and I have to admit I liked it a lot more than RotF. :D (Despite the depressing number of deaths. True opinion may change when I see it while fully awake, but probably- hopefully- not.) Less (crude) humor, slightly more 'bots talking... And a few surprises, too. _
nessus chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh Kibbler...this was amazing. Somehow you always know how to push the right buttons to actually make me cry with laughter...and the crazed Tyrantaka Megatron, shooting the waves until Ironhide kindly points him in the right direction was the highlight of my week. I had stomach pains because of this, dammit...from laughing so hard. You the best Kibbler and I am waiting with glee for the follow-up. I cant even imagine what this will result in, but its bound to be more of the best crack served in this fine site. Keep it up, luv ;D
Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Sweet Primus, that was HILARIOUS! Seriously!

And yes, Optimus and Megs should have a fairly civilized talk in DOTM. And hug. That would be nice. XD
Maraluch chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Very VERY funny!

The bit about

"'Difference is they cannot kill me,' Megatron pointed out maturely, 'and don't bring up the boy. That never happened.'

'It did,' Optimus protested. 'I-'

'You saw nothing.' The Decepticon raised a claw, overriding further dissent. 'Don't provoke me.'

... had me rolling laughing! Selective memory much?

I swear, it's like arguing with a freaking three year old!

If you can find a way to continue it that would be awesome. Or maybe the plot bunny may bite again some other time and you can continue it. I know demands can sometimes fry writers. Some thrive on it and others don't.

... just don't be shocked if other ff authors try to contact you, begging for your consent to continue it themselves if you don't do it yourself! I can see it happening. You've created a monster.
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh my god this was hysterical I love it!
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh Kibble Beast, I would say that you have made my day, but Dark of the Moon has already stolen that spot, sorry... But you just made it EXTRA BETTER!

I loved Lennox and Epps' discourse at the beginning, and of course Megatron attacking the water. I died laughing (hydrophobia, much?) lol.

It was not disgustingly short, it was fun sized. D

Sword and shield Optimus in T-minus 8 hours and 39 minutes!
tyrantqueenofcons chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
WOW...that was hilarious!
catincanada chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I want WHO as judge? and WHO as court Dr? as

Nope I don't.

I want Starscream as prosecutor, Prowl as defense counsel, Soundwave as Judge, Michael bay as a Baliff (Ironhide as 1 too),

and possibly Ratchet as the defense's expert medical witness and Scalpel as the Prosecution's expert medical witness.

how about a poll to decide who gets what job IF you continue this story? So everyone can vote and the outcome of who gets what position (judge, baliff etc)will be satisfactory to all because it was decided by vote?