Reviews for After the Revenge
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Bwahahahahhahahaaaa! XD That's what he gets for peeping. *snort* lol
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Bwahahahhahahaaa! Hal is just, Ewww! Gross little man. Megamind is much hotter. XD
ipodrocker16 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
... And Metro Man is officially scarred for life. XD
OrangeAfterglow chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Oh how did I miss this one? lol! I admit that 'Paybacks a bitch' is one of my all time guilty favourites, in face the whole trillogy is. This is so sweet and fluffy! I didn't think it was possible to actually feel sorry for Hal and Metro Man but I... will I do! I love them teasing Minion, the poor fish!

Nice fluffy follow up to some very amazing smutt!
Talani Silverwolf01 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
What is up with this, second time this morning I found myself wearing part of my FIRST cup of coffee, but OMG, I lost it when Wayne 'checked' to see what was happening! My stoopid imagination ran with it... LoL
Margot-Eve chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
... Hahahaha *falls of her chair* OMG xD Poor Metro Man, some times you wish you hadn't had those super vision and super hearing, had you? x] (there is a big grammatical error, but I'm already too distracted from this chapter xD)*snort* ;D
Porfeariah chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I could *sing* I love this so much! The characters are spot-on and Megamind is... rawr! This is funny and a bit hot even and just overall a joy to read! Thank you for this!
Emmalyn chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Bahaha, poor guy, can't even get drunk! XD Ouch.

I'm lovin' these one-shots, btw. ;D

~Emma (aka legendaryair from the comm, hehe)
Noa32 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Wow Love it ! I like their funny reactions and your end ! I am so glad ! It makes my day... Such an imagination!

Oh, Karen, you're a great and fantastic writer, you know !

The first chapters are quite good but you have improved hugely the quality of this story by adding humor and love.

I'm rooting for you! Because you make the coolest stories !
adodcefa chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
ok that one is funny (lol) wish i could see Metro's face
averyeml chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Hahahaha! His reaction is fantastic! I really do like this story.
JeMS7 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
This made me laugh really hard, and i was at work so that was embarrasing. But so worth it.
Artisa chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Oh my God I couldn't stop LAUGHING! XD XD XD XD XD XD Poor Metroman's gonna be traumatized for life! XD XD

Also thought it was funny with poor Minion asking if everyone was okay in the first chapter! :D And I love it when Megamind's lounging around without a shirt on! _
thelostzelda chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I wonder if he'll ever be able to look at the two the same way again. XD
nineteennintytwo chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Uh oh, the plot bunny's gaining a foothold...

Metro Man's reaction to them was just priceless XD