Reviews for Truth And Consequences
xForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I know I've probably asked this already but please continue this story. :)
marcif chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Please continue this story is so good!
ShadowWarrior11 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Memory loss and a child? Interesting mix...
Nice story!
alishahpfan17 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
good story
ROULA chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
I reeeeally want him to remember. .. pleeeeease make him remember!
carolyn jinn chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Poor Harry. Fancy not remembering that you are a wizard and forgetting all his past. WOW.

Poor Ginny. Having the father of her baby and love of her life loose his memory. Ahhhh.

Hope the situation can be healed soon with the replenishment of Harry's magical core.

Typical Ron. He always seems to let the cat out of the bag before he realises. Hope it only improves the situation, though.

Please update again real soon. :)
mahhhfy chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Oh. my. GOD! Brilliant! I never in a million years would have seen that coming. I don't think I've ever read a fic where Harry lost his memory after the battle. I was so hoping he'd remember everything when he saw Ginny, though I am a bit pissed at Ron for telling Harry about the baby, that should be something he hears from Ginny, but then again Ron does have a rather unfortunate habit of saying the exact wrong thing. I really can't wait to find out what happens next, so please please pretty please post the next chapter in five minutes. ...Or as close to that as you can. This story is completely and utterly fantastic and every new chapter makes it better and better. I can't wait for more!
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Oh dear, amnesia! I really hope Harry's memory comes back once his magical core regenerates itself! Poor Ginny, just finding out that the father of her newborn doesn't remember her! For her sake and Harry's, I hope his memory loss is short-lived. (And gosh, Harry can't even remember the act that brought their baby into the world...as a teenage boy, I'd think he'd definitely want to remember doing that! lol)
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
I was wondering if Molly would get to kill Bella in this version of events, and I like the way you worked it out! Poor Ginny, though...the mind-wracking wait for news of the battle, then having her baby and finding out her brother is dead...and all I can say about Harry is, YIKES!
tiffany.woodruff.161 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Poor Ginny. Maybe either a quick memory gain or a slow one. Chapter was intresting.
scrappy8 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
great chapter poor Harry and Ginny. Harry because he can't remember and Ginny because she will have baby to take care of the baby without Harry help until he remember.
xForeverAndAlways chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Good chapter. It was sad though. I hope Harry is able to get his memory back and will soon!
jojor99 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Oh boy...
rpattzgirl08 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Oh no poor harry poor ginny she must be heart broken
iluvtwilight60 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Wow didn't expect this twist to the story.
But I hope it is only temporary and he accepts Ginny and Baby.
It would be too harsh for them if thy have to face the future with his memory loss.
Nice chapter though and update soon please :)