Reviews for Illuminating
anotherbuskitten chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
this one too :)
anotherbuskitten chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
This ones m favorite so far
Kaoru Ikeuchi chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
I read the whole series in a swoop. Really delightful and sometimes gave me tears and too much emotional turmoils. Really interesting but isn't the Albus and Scorpius pairing quite common nowadays? (Just saying.) Keep writing. :)
iliads chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
And this one too! I love how Lorcan seems so impulsive and adventurous, and how it makes Hugo feel brave. I've never read this pairing, so you're the first, and I have to say that I love it! :)
iliads chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I love this one - it's so short but it conveys so much; you managed to express the perfect amount of emotion in this.
gooseberrie chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
gorgeous. i love the idea of experimenting turning into something more, it seems so accurate, especially with things such as cousincest. a perfect ending! :)
gooseberrie chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
ohmygosh, another darren fan! yay! i agree, such a beautiful song. and it inspired such a beautiful drabble! loved it! :)
gooseberrie chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
oh, yes. most definitely sweet. absolutely stunning, of course. why would i expect any differently? x
gooseberrie chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
beautiful. adventures... i wish i had more of them! :)
gooseberrie chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
wow. mollyxvictoire... even my pretty outlandish brain hadn't thought of that one yet! i actually really like the possibilities there, especially since molly is one of my favourites! lovely, as usual. :)
malfoyforever chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
This one is really good! I also liked LucyRose. Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
:) i seriously love you
gooseberrie chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Hmm… I think I might like this even more than the JamesScorpius one, if that's even possible! Seriously, it's amazing how you put so much across in so few words! ;)
gooseberrie chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Lovely. I seriously love Lucy now, even though I wasn't such a huge fan before. Well done for converting me with only a few drabbles! :)
gooseberrie chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Of course they worked! Just stunning, again. Okay now I'm running out of complimentary adjectives to justify your fantastic writing! :D