Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
Hetalia-lover00 chapter 3 . 6/11
MAKE MORE MAKE MORE IM BEGGING YOU DONT LEAVE IT THEREEEEE
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Oh this is amazing! Are you going to continue it?
Jacalyn chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I've been following this story for over a year or more, so I'm not sure if this is on permanent hiatus, but it really is one of my favorite USUK stories even if it is not completed. You characterized Alfred and Arthur extremely well, and it is truly different from other stripper fics. It has a certain charm to it, maybe because both Arthur and Alfred seem so in character, and the circumstances between the both of them is so realistic. It's always nice when a pairing isn't established almost immediately. You've been quite capable of putting almost every reader who has followed and or favorited this story on their edge of their seat! I know fanfiction can be hard to continue after being on hiatus for such a long time, but maybe one day you can resume this fic. For the sake of desperate people like myself that still till this day wonder what this fic has in store.
shellmirror6 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Never read a USUK fic like this, love it X3 hope you continue with it. I would love to see what hapoens.
MMORE PLEASE chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
IT'S SO FUCKING GOOOD OMG
anacoana chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Nice! Alfred's a little intimidating/worrying there in the last few lines in the next chapter (fanfiction wouldn't let me review there for some reason) but this is awesome, there are so few well written stripper ones and this certainly is like your other ones! I love Elizabeta too, I can completely picture her as a personal shopper. Please update!
HetaliaStories chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Finish this plz I beg of you ;A;
HetaliaStories chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I fucking love this.
BritishTraveller chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I really like this... Please say you'll be updating it? *rolls into the sun*
Wolfie Red chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Oh Alfred...
*giggles* I hope you continue writing his if only for his sake alone! Rejection! Hah, but anyway, this is one of the first stories I've read along these lines (though CERTIANLY not the first usuk!) and it is really insteresting. I like the determination you give Alfred and the resemblance between Elizaveta and I is just astounding. And you did a great job in the description of the club and setting the mood using the setting. And just what is Alfred's plan, hmmm? Before curiousity strangles me you could, oh I don't know... post another chapter? Pretty please?

Love, EarlyWriter
01blackcat02 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
This is actually very interesting, I hope you didn't abandon this story, because I'm totally hooked!
The bad touch trio sound like such jerks and Alfie just need some more confidence!
cookiemonster321 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
*sigh* Alfred really doesn't grasp the whole stripper concept does he? Well the way he's so innocent is kinda cute! And of course Elizaveta makes an appearance! SHE HAD TO!

Oh please continue this!
cookiemonster321 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Aww Alfie is jealous! But I mean, c'mon, what'd you expect? The boy's a stripper! BUt wow Gilberts kinda a dick...
cookiemonster321 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh,my... ARTHUR SOUNDS HOTTT! And his name is very fitting btw. I had to look it up cause I didn't know what it meant at first, but ya, it totally fits!
anacoana chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Alfred *shakes head sadly* Alfred, Alfred, Alfred, that's not how it works honey! He's a stripper, of course he's gonna service other men! LOVED Hungary's bit in the chapter! Please update, this is really good!