Reviews for PrinceHotGinge's Most Shocking Rose Ceremony Ever
dlhk chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Bwahahahahahahahaha! Too funny. I loved bella's verbal diarrhea. Too funny. I can't wait to see what's next. It seems like this whole exchange is going to need to be redone. Haha. -mommyofboth
aj79k40 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Well done on the Prince William reference. I think that same thing every time I see a picture of him. Why not just do the hair club thing...it can't be any worse than his old man using shoe polish to hide his bald spot! Any WOW, this Bella is going to be soooo much fun!
Lynn Zoe x chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
haha loving this story cant stop laughing, thinks ill have to watch a season of the bachelor n see what its about. but ur doing a great job all chapters have been great. update soon cant wait to read more or ill have to go bk to the beginning and read all again :D

hugs and kisses

lynn
karen4honor chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Bwahahahaaahah! That was soooo fun to read, THANK YOU for my morning giggles!
Seagull83 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
I love this fic so much, I squee everytime I get an update. So damn funny.
kstar0330 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Oh that was funny, too cute she remembered his voice, so no hiding there.
bananafox chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
bella isn't going to let edward play by the rules is she? this is going to be fun.
CrumblingFool chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Okay, this is fantastic! So much fun.
tff000 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
e/b interaction - great fun
vamploverrr chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Lol! These two are awkward in the best kind of way!

love
archy12 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
explains the weird title.

of course Bella was going to recognise his smooth,'velvet' did he think? hopefully she is smart enough not to blurt out anything else regarding their meeting earlier.

so Edward thinks Bella would fit into his shirt pocket?aw,isn't he the sweetest guy ever!

looking forward to the next !
readingmama chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
LMAO, seriously you are one of my favorite comedy writers. Just brilliant!
TwilightJemS chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Hilarious story! Eagerly awaiting more chapters!

shinzonx chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Hooray!
wolffia chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Omigod you write so funny and I really really like it! I especially love how Bella's brain-to-mouth filter doesn't exist at all! And from that time wherein Bella came out from the limo until she grabbed Edward's "birthing hips" - ALL were caught on cam? Can't WAIT for the next chapter! ;)
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »