Reviews for PrinceHotGinge's Most Shocking Rose Ceremony Ever
NY13 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
I love chubby him.
NY13 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I'm kinda partial to the Cincinnati Bengal's QB Andy Dalton...
Lynn Zoe x chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
HI,,,,, can you please update im dieing here n i cnt review on the last one coz i have already done one :(((

so please. pritty please can you update with little cherrys on top :DDDDDD
AStory2Tell chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
I'm in love. Please write more. It's ridiculous the amount of times I've bursted into laughter over this fic. I think my cousin (who's been with me the majority of the day) thinks I'm crazy at this point. But she can suck it, I'm enjoying myself! Your humor's great and all this talk of extra nipples is totally making my day. Well, I've gotta go. I'm spending my last day as a U.S. minor doing all the stuff that'll be illegal beating up another minor...and...well there's really nothing else...

Anywho, update soon. Oh, and will Last Rites have any new chapters? I miss it :'(

Iceblondie chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
I was glad that you started writing again. I MISSED YOUR WRITING it always brings a smile to my face and i cant stop reading it. looking forward to your upcoming chapters.
116jeff chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Oh, how we've missed you Halo. Love this fix and all it's wacko pop-culture references. I don't read much fan fic anymore but I'll tune in for yours.
Poupi chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
great story

really really funny

please come up with the next chapter soon!
Midnight Cougar chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
I love Edward's nickname of "Lady Hips", makes me giggle every time I read it. I always thought The Bachelor was a ridiculous TV show; I love how you are bringing out the best cheesy qualities of it; it's perfect! And, I loved her Emmett time; God that was excellent!I wonder if Edward wasn't a little jealous actually. Great story, really enjoying it.
jmrbear chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Holy crap this:

'He looked over at our parents: "You're lucky your son didn't end up on a milk carton. He's still accepting candy and ass grabs from strangers and he's almost thirty."'

made me laugh so hard I think it's a very good thing that I didn't try to read this at work today. The family dynamics are absolutely hysterical and the sibling relationships are insane.
jmrbear chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
This was another very funny chapter and hands down my favourite line this time was;

'"Your face put us on the map in the beginning, and that same face will get us back on track once again," my father declared as if I were a sacrificial virgin that needed coaxing into the volcano.'
jmrbear chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Yay! Someone else who reads Lainey! Although I seriously wish she would get over the whole "tea pouring hands" thing. Another great chapter, lucky for me I'm late to the party and don't have to wait to read the next one.
jmrbear chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I love the ongoing adventures of Cormia (snicker, snort, giggle) and the mental picture of Bella making a snow cone with hotel ice and splenda was great. The conversations between Bella and Miko are brilliant and I loved the "Lord of the Flies" reference.
jmrbear chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Again, I happily snickered my way through the entire chapter. I really enjoyed the dynamic between the two brothers and Alice's somewhat jaded but practical outlook on their family background. Also, excellent re-use of one of my favourite lines from the previous chapter;

"Well then, Rosalie Hale, let's see if you'll accept this rose that some personal assistant got at a freeway off ramp from the same guy selling oranges out of his truck."
jmrbear chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved this chapter and snickered most of the way through it. These are just a few of my favourite lines in this chapter;

'Phury's hot steaming member protruded out haughtily, preening for her in all it's twitchy glory-'

'"Hi, my name is Bella Swan. My parents divorced at an early age, leaving me to fend for myself since I was saddled with a child-like, inept mother and an emotionally constipated father. I learned to nurture both parents as I nurtured myself."'

'"These bachelor guys always look like used car salesman douches holding roses they probably bought at a freeway offramp from a guy who also sold them oranges."'
Saritadreaming chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Holy shit, but that was funny! I love this story. It's humor almost makes up for the lack of updates on your Darkward story. Almost. Hehe. Good natured ribbing. Can't wait until the next chapter! And I so needed a laugh today.

549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »