Reviews for Naruto: Riding into Darkness
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
I don't consider Sarutobi to be a "professor" of ANYTHING unless "being a weak and USELESS leader" is on the academy roster! That one, he could teach! Or maybe "turning allies into enemies 101" or "Keeping secrets for absolutely no reason anymore". All those he EXCELS at!

He truly is a very HORRIBLE leader. I don't see ANY of his vaulted intelligence in ANY of the decisions he makes. LEADERS should be paragons of the ideals the espouse... They SHOULD be people that cause others to flock to them and rally around. The only ideal that the third is a paragon of, is STUPIDITY! He's lead around by the NOSE and basically TOLD what to do by his SUBORDINATES, He has his laws flaunted in his face, He allows traitors to FLOURISH, allows orochi to waltz in and out of the village FOUR TIMES. Allows danzo to run a PRIVATE ARMY! And his decisions with naruto are LAUGHABLE in their idiocy! All in all, HE SUCKS as a leader! I can see why asuma (his own son) doesn't like him very much! He TALKS a good game, but isn't willing to FOLLOW THROUGH! "last uchiha".. my rear end... Last uchiha unless you count: madara, obitedo, itachi! For a dead clan, a heck of a lot of them were "missed". And ALL of them not worth the gunpowder to blow them to hell! Seriously you KNOW there is something REALLY wrong with the village when it lets that clan of psychos flourish and GROW!(and who was responsible for GETTING RID of them?...Danzo, NOT sarutobi.. He just should have had sasuke killed while he was in the hospital, blamed it on Itachi)

Weapon against other jinchuriki? HOW EXACTLY? Considering they NEVER TRAINED THE BOY in using the damn thing! It's ideas like that, which makes me SIGH.. The ENTIRE series, contradicts itself! The ONLY thing that is saving them from the other villages is they don't KNOW how inept the leaf has kept their jinchuriki! (and AGAIN it proves how STUPID the third is), he's NOT evil, he's worse.. He's INCOMPETENT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
You know, out of all of naruto's "mistreatment" from the village he brings on over half of it himself... He's not taught by kakashi?.. NARC his ass out! To the hokage, to the other jounnin... To the diaymo..THROW HIM UNDER A BUSS! He's abused by villagers, thrown out of stores?... NARC THEM OUT! At least if nothing was done he'd know to HATE THE OLD MAN! The shadow clone thing, why didn't kakashi tell him? Well he probably thought naruto ALREADY figured it out, considering how much he USES IT! It's kinda GLARINGLY obvious! Naruto is so alone it's nearly PATHETIC really, and he never used the shadow clones to make a friend? Someone to talk to? A female to be around?.. NOTHING?... Kakashi is a moron.. But naruto is ALSO an idiot. (and I DON'T mean that in the playful term!).. I mean it in that.. Minato probably would have disowned him when he saw how frighteningly STUPID he was. (it's hard to write naruto as DENSE as he is in manga/anime but also able to come up with strats on the fly that take down people 30 years his senior).. You KNOW he's gotta have a brain in that head... SO he's either wearing a mask for all the people he knows (common theme) OR there really IS only one thing he's good at... COMBAT.. DEATH, KILLING... That's IT.. He sucks at everything else in life, but he's a TERROR on the battlefield! Makes for a great "ULTIMATE WEAPON", even a great "shinobi/warrior"... SUCKS as a human being though. Somehow I think fans will fight you on that one considering he's supposed to be "the paragon of peace".

I'm not really sure, WHY naruto didn't give the old man "the stare".. I mean he DOES deserve it. Yeah it would shake konoha to it's foundations.. But... SO WHAT? He doesn't care about the village.. and NEITHER do the readers.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
A posion ivy clone huh? And um.. well, I was NOT expecting that ending... *scratches the back of his head*.. ok... Well, still good all in all.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Actually if the third saw what he DID to mizuki, then he KNOWS that no, no he will NEVER have him under his thumb, the third's OWN sins will EAT HIM ALIVE! with just a LOOK. Also remember danzo needs a "nightmare eater" summon just to sleep at night, so his penance suffering would be EPIC!

I like this one so far, it seems more, "close to the comic" then most I've read.
Darkus666 chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
1please put sei in the harem 2keep on goin
Scheffelman chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Great story. Though I do have to wonder if there is Sandaime bashing.
Illuzunist chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
try to update. really good so far.
Venom 4500x chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Hope you put sei in the herme of naruto: riding into darkness
Venom 4500x chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
I really like it when you doing today And it's cool dude i hope put akno in herme for naruto riding into darkness
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Red chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
Yugito
draco7347 chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
cant wait for more sexy chapters
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Anko, Mei, Kurotsuchi
Bionic Exorcist chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
I have to vote for kushina or yuugao or yugito
Doctor bisharp chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Kushina add her that's all I have to say