Reviews for Naruto: Riding into Darkness
Doctor bisharp chapter 2 . 9/13
Kushina add her that's all I have to say
demonicwarrior8888 chapter 2 . 7/27
AlejandroZX chapter 2 . 7/20
en mi opinión personal dirías que agregaras al harem a
y tal vez yugito
10TailedKishin chapter 2 . 7/10
HYFR keep writing this bad ass story!
joshuawaters59 chapter 2 . 6/27
Interesting so far and I vote for Anko to be in the harem
johnathan.ellis.794 chapter 2 . 3/21
Why why is it that all the fun at hours rarely complete such promising work of pure bliss that send people into nirvana. Seriously your a good author but out of the works I've read that are incredibley promising I have yet to see one completed. I'm begging you update your story's please the freakin amazing.
fan jf chapter 2 . 2/22
Sei has my vote
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 2/8
absolutely love this story. naruto is portrayed really great and liking his attitude. awesome lemon and great harem
Put kushia in the heram it would be awesome
Hell yeah put kushina alive in th heram it will work great
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I love it keep going and can you put in chapter 3 my friend?
envy34 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
ADD SHIKIMA SEI, SHE IS SO FUCKING AWESOME! maybe have her posses Ino or something, (she is a demoness after all, and Ino likes plants.)
MastaCan chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Uh I think I will go for... Kushina and if u don't like incest just imagine it's another woman by the name if Kushina!
Samhain Otsutsuki chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I'm kinda stuck between shikima sei, and kushina. it's a practically terrible choice to pick between. would it somehow be possible to work them both in, in some fashion? I'm in a rather dubious position thought-wise, so it would require more thought.

p.s. you write damn well, I'm glad I found ya again on here. there weren't very many mistakes, literally so minor they don't really matter. I enjoyed rather all of it, because I generally like everything, my faved authors write. (you are one).

and admittedly I grew up in a rather troubled childhood, and a rather insane mind; i oddly came to see my parents as my dysfunctional siblings who raised me. and I had a sister who never got born with me in the womb, and ironically she's the one girl I see in a romantic sense. and if you take the supernatural and paranormal into account, shes soulbound together with me. (She literally is and I'm not making this shit up; she's appeared to me a few times already. Strange as hell, but it calms me so deeply...)
redwolf23456 chapter 2 . 11/14/2014