Reviews for Two Sessions
CSIflea chapter 2 . 1/6
House will always be self conscious about his leg, on top of an already fragile self image, its a dangerous combination...luckily though, Jensen is on his side. I loved how you brought Melissa and Cathy in, showing that Jensen also has his weaknesses. Great story...
CSIflea chapter 1 . 1/6
Oh Wilson, he really needs to learn to stop and think before doing something or saying something. He always plays the role of the poor victim when he's actually responsible for his own misery!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love Jensen..hit the mark on Wilson's history of "running away from guilt"...he certainly did it fast enough with House while House lay in ICU after the deep brain stimulation.

yes "guilt can be your friend"...Wilson (Insensitive)
bradford chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Hi In the House,

what a lovely surprise when I returned from my holidays to find a new story. You really know how to sweeten our waiting time until the next big story from the Pranks Universe. Thank you so much. And with equal pleasure I've read that there IS a new Pranks story in your ammunition belt.

What a good idea to analyse the disturbing events of Sick Days with our favorite psychiatrist. Both of them, House and Wilson, certainly needed a session with Jensen.

It's so typical Wilson to run away from his problems and thinking he might do a favor to his girlfriend when he leaves her on her own to deal with the mess he provided.

And House needed a talk with Jensen as well. He never liked it to show his pain or occasional helplessness to other people, so it's understandable that he didn't want to startle his little daughters. Certainly there'll be a lot of work for Jensen on that field.

I hope all your projects will get well and I wish you all the best

bradford
zeilfanaat chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Great chapter once again. Loved it. Hehe, loved Melissa being "mad at the kitchen". ;)

Thanks for sharing!
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Great story! I always like Jensen's persepctives on things with House, Cuddy & the girls!
fixfenchel chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Thanks for this short story.

House is going to strugle on I guess. Good to read the Sick days Story from Houses point of view.

Your stories certainly are worth to wait for. So, looking forward to the continuation of the Pranks saga.
Flatpickluvr chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Your stories are so good. I love this one. I got a tweet from Sara Hess recently where she was kidding about something. She said she would pay $47 and a piece of pie (must be some kind of inside joke) to anyone who submitted a good House episode to her. Add a few zeroes on to the end of that $47 and I'd have done exactly that; I'd have submitted one of my stories and at least one of yours too (but of course not without your permission and remember, it was a joke anyway). I think yours and other fanfic writers - damigella, pgrabia, me, you, George Stark II especially - could do a much better job than some of the most recent episodes I've seen. I dislike the fact that they think they always have to make House so broken, that they can't write an interesting story line that involves House dealing constructively with his problems. They could still portray House as having problems, just like you do, but dealing with them constructively and still in a unique House way. House will always have problems and that's what makes the character so interesting. But it was not necessary to make him carve up his own leg, crash through Cuddy's house, and destroy everything he accomplished in 4 months at the psych hospital and over a year of sobriety.
paulac45 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Like the image of House decorating a tree with Rachel. Would love to read a chapter where he is trying to explain his leg in simple terms to his daughters. Perhaps would make a good chapter in the next story.
belladionne chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I liked this much better than hearing about Wilson's issues. Not that that's anything bad about your writing; quite the opposite, actually. I just have gotten to a place in this universe where I loathe 89% of all things Wilson, so hearing about him bugs me.

The only thing I was left wondering between Two Sessions and Sick Day is whether or not Cuddy told House about Abby smacking Rachel after she kicked him in the thigh. Lol. Then again, he might not be quite as amused with that part of the goings on as I was.

Jensen's anger issues see to be flaring up more than usual as of late. Of course I expected that during Medical Homicide, but now that things have calmed down a bit, I thought that maybe he would be getting back to baseline. Which made me think that Jensen might need to go see his own shrink. Or take a kickboxing class.
TetraFish06 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This was a great short story!
caskettobsessed2018 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
oh boy this set precdients i wonder whats wrong with house leg now oh well i guess we shall see this stor was intresting
Brighid45 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I always love the chapters with sessions between Jensen and House. They're evenly matched in their respective professions and also in their own lives; it's a delight to see Jensen helping House gain a new perspective with insight and a bit of humor. Of course House can't give in easily on anything, but most especially The Leg. His resentment and emotional pain, thinking everyone is treating him as weak because of his disability, is understandable when you look at how he was raised-but it's a reaction that's no longer necessary. As Jensen pointed out to him several times during the session, the girls will get used to his situation and if his family wanted someone who had two good legs they could have left him behind long before this.

It'll take a while for House to absorb what Jensen's telling him, he's one stubborn man. But he'll be thinking about it, that's for sure.

Excellent two-shot! I enjoyed this immensely. Well done as always.
De-em2 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I like the two sessions next to each other and how both struggle to get further along the winding road with ups and downs.

Thank you for this story that complements Sick Day so well.
jwhite2199 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Hopefully House will take Jensen's advice and enjoy a little family time to celebrate himself. The session was brilliant, though, with House's frustration and Jensen's assessment of the girls eventually needing those answers anyway.

Remarkably well done, as always. Thanks for sharing.