Reviews for Maddie is Human, David Divine' Part one
Bluemoon Stranger chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Ok ladies...I so needed a cold shower after this! How much did I love this episode!

Favorite Line: 'And that's how Mr Abercrombie said he found his wife!' David exclaimed wildly, awkwardly pulling himself up and off Maddie's desk. 'Highly suspicious, wouldn't you say, Agnes?'

I was laughing so hard at this! I could truly seeing Maddie and David say and do everything in this episode! It truly played out great in my head!

Cant wait for part 2! Now what are you going to do since this is almost over? I am sure you will come up with something super great!

I love my fanfic writers!

Ro38 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
WOW! What can i say about this chapter? ALOT! This was so worth the wait! This whole Annie arc had been wondeful & kept getting more wonderful each chptr, now we get this LOVE SONG of an epilogue! It is truly everything i could ever dream of for Davd&Maddie! It was sweet, funny, romantic,exciting, beautiful,hot,sexy,passionate,etc etc love scenes were the most amazing things ive ever dreamed of reading & done so tastefully too! The morning after scene is just how it should have been all those yrs ago,the Sheet idea was brilliant! LOL Them undercover in those sneaky lawyers office was the funniest ever!The car scene & the fighting of course keeping it exciting but my fave scene of the wholew epilogue is the last:the couch scene is a dream come true & something i imagined & could never have put into the words that you did! I thank you so much for that! And we even get another part to this epilogue! How will you top it ;) VERY WELL DONE!