Reviews for Coincidence?
WishMaker chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I would love to read what Otani does in Koizumi's house for a whole week! :D
Siusam chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
You just got me bursting in laugh with that ending! XDDD I loved it, simple as that!
Good work!
Siusam
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! Little brother!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
How great!
God, this story was awesome and yes, please do the multichapter story you have in mind!
This was wonderful so pretty please write so much more :DD
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
"You probably want to take your little brother home..." Oh Gosh! Atsushi would kill her... lol! I mean little is really bad, but brother? He would have taken her head off. :P LOL! It was awesome! I loved it! 3 :)
LesbianWonderland chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
first lovely complex story?

its awesome,the plot fits and it s very romantic anf funny!
Palomita love1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Haha, little brother! That really made me laugh! If only that girl knew... Anyway, this oneshot was,no,IS awesome! Wow, you really made some twist in this story! Kawaii! Sorry, I just felt like writing that :D. Great story!XD!
Koizumi-Marichan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Animo! Si vas a escribir una nueva historia de Lovely Complex... hazlo... es seguro que lo leeré (ya que no hay muchas historias TT-TT) y bueno... a mi me gustan de muchos estilos, asi que no importa que sea... :DD

bye bye
MiNiTaRd TrIbE chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was an awesome, yet totally unexpected ending to the story! I just finished rewatching parts of this series and I love it so much! The characters were perfect - keep up the fabulous work :)

MiNiTaRd TrIbE
Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh gosh the ending is so funny! And the woman jajaja.
DestinyDreamer911 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Ahaha! The ending totally got me! This was a beautiful fanfiction. So kawaii! You ma'am/Sir have a gift! Anyways love the fanfiction! Please write more LoveCom Fanficts!