Reviews for Of kittens and teacups and love
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2017
So sweet! I love the cats Brilliant. And the zombie apocalypse dream... together they'll save the cats, I almost laughed out loud (which was a very bad thing seeing as I was reading it nearish to midnight when I really should be asleep)
weethreequarter chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
I love this story so much. Since I can't see any way in canon for Erik/Charles to happen, AUs have become my refuge and this is one of my favourite. Well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
*coos*
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
XD
SagenWarrior chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
love the fic sooo cute!
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Such a happy story! Love it.
LadyGhai chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
i love the story, it's simple but i love the simplicity of the story!

It's so beautiful! :)

great Job!
AOBZ chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
why do you do this to me? I'm exhausted, it's nearly midnight, and I want to sleep but I can't because this story is so great I have to keep reading. I love your writing, I love the way the sentences keep going even when I'm out of breath in my head trying to finish the sentence.. I love the slow build up and the way you subtly threw in their "mutant" abilities into this story (Charles and his uncanny mind-reading abilities...). This was so well written and I love the way you described their banter in perfect detail (about the naming of the cats for ex). Loving this story :) thanks for posting
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
This is extremely cute. :). Thank you for writing it.
libaka chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Adorableeeeeee! Thanks so much for writing!
LavenderSpice chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Love it! It is so totally Charles & Erik down to every one of Erik's thoughts :) The cat personalities are great. There're so many scenes/parts that I love, I can't say them all, but know this is really amazing!

LavS
Ondesxavier chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I just looooooooooooooove your story :) Thank you sooooo much !
slioe chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
hahaha. ."a diabolical criminal mastermind"..
slioe chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
cute scene and funny "exterminate, exterminate..." oh my daleks
Capt. Cow chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Possibly this is the greatest thing ever. The cats. Every time he mentions the cats I laughed outloud! Especially their old married couple fighting about cat toys in the aisle. That was true genius!