Reviews for Shifting Tides
Fangirl chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
Aahhhhhhh! Ok so I'm going to give you my full review, okay I actually as strange as the story was I saw really nothing wrong, you put in a everything your writting was great and so was the story! I'm one for daddybats and you wrote him a well. I think he would not give up that easily but I can see that as soon as he found dick he turned into Bruce more than batman cowl on or off. I LOVED the angst and the bonding you had me on a emotional train the whole time! But at the end I feel like for such detailed writting you did I would have very much so liked dicks response to seeing him and also I would have liked at the end of dick told everyone exactly what they did to him at the lab (I'm a Big nightwing/first robin fan) oh and I will NEVER forgive you for making me think that batman and Tim died!(but that's what makes a perfect writter) all the other are just little things for your preference of the story, but one thing I really wanted to know, what happened to Victor or his name started with a v did he escape with his ginuepigs (sorry I spelled that wrong) I'm so glad you added him to the story he made me luagh. I also loved the dickTim brother bonding it made me laugh my ass off!-the official D.C. fangirl
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
This story is breathtaking. You have an amazing writing style which works in perfect harmony with the plot and the characters (which were both amazingly portrayed as well). This story deserves much more readers than it currently has!
EwaFaa chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
CookieBaker chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
I'm half blind. It means my hearing is exceptional and I can sneak around like a ninja. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
THEIR greatest ally. They're is short for they-are. Their is belonging-to-them.
CookieBaker chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
This is up there with C. and J.K. Rowling. You are AMAZING and I CAN'T stop reading this story! GO GET 'EM, TIM! Batman, Nightwing, Robin (Tim Drake) Green Arrow, Super Man, Wonder Woman! GO SAVE NIGHTWING!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Loopy. :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Nice work on the story, I really enjoyed reading it :)
Nehamee chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
So sweet :D brilliant ending too
z dream chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
ok this review is chapter 1-14:
some of my favorite moments :
-when batman told clark to go to hell
-when Nightwing was like"daddy please dont go"
-(call me cruel but i love the description of) Grayson being tortured
-Flashbacks of Grayson and Bruce
-Green Arrow's POV
- making Grayson blinded
-tim telling Grayson to stfu
-bruce starting to live again
THE FEELS ! Thank you for making this!
randomkitty101 chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
*Screeches all the way to Tameran* OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! Totally favoriting!
5-STAR chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Great story
Sueanoi chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Sueanoi chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
This story is so well written and addicting that you're making me miss my sleep before a big day.

This is not healthy for me.

I'll come back tomorrow. :D