Reviews for Complicated Lives Part 1
UNKNOWN chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Hello Strong man, I want thihs review to be about the story and not about a pathetic attempt to try to disscuriage you from ritting. First off I'm sorry that some one had to post that review about this wonderful story I truley enjoyued the plot of the story though, please take this in the kindest way possible, I felt your vocabulary could have been more extensivly used. I just fell like this is skim milk compared to whole milk. Now I'm not complainning for i just love the story I just wanted to make the comment to you. And also as fellow writer and beliver in gay rights and so on I would love to do my own version of this well story. I can asure you that it will not out match the other one, for I am only but a begginer. But, I ask if i could Cover this song, in metephor of course.

This has been an excellent read and I hope that you pen will never run out of ink and your mind will always be as open and adventureious as ever.

Best wishes,
Anonymous reviewer chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Their is defidently something wrong with you that you would first insult a guy's story, then tell him to kill himself, and then insult one of my acquaintances who defended strong man. So have you been thinking about horse thing for awhile now on yourself and just wanted to lay it on someone else? Strong man's not in fault you are. Why don't you show us who you really are so we can report you. And if you can't then I'd better not see another bad review towards Strong Man, NcisBaltoFan, or anyone else who likes this story. Next time you don't like something don't flame and make suicidal comments to others. Again you sickin me. Just let this go.
To NCIS chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Why dont you go stick a dildo up your §hít-hole you Stuck-up Piece of Döûçhé-fûçk? I bet you LOVE to shove Horse-Dicks up your tiny pathetic ass! Why dont you kill yourself, you Horse-Cock riding döüçhérman? I can put down when I please.
Fan chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Great job you re-wrote it great. Hope to see part two finally get put up. Don't have us wait too long for it ok? It will be great I know it.
NCISBALTOFAN chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
I agree with This Is Towards the Reviewer. If you do not like the story then why'd yah read it hmm? I mean this is fanfiction and everyone has a right to feel safe on here and happy. If you have nothing better to do than call people names like s**t f**k then you shouldn't even be on here. You're lucky you reviewed anoumymously or you would have been reported by both me and This Is Towards the Reviewer. Strong Man is a nice guy with a passion for writing, so back off!
RisingRyan chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Wow I didn't see that coming. Nice chapter. Update soon.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Perhaps I can balance things out here a bit. To start off, I get the unpleasant part over with and say that I never would have read one of your fanfics, and with your history I hesitated a bit before I ever cracked this one open. Even then I only skimmed. But while I still find the depiction of Kodi as homosexual to be nothing short of an insult to him and the whole series he's a part of, I'm intrigued that you would choose to have him change his ways. It's not perfect, in my opinion, but it's a definite improvement and I hope you hold to it. It seems that he won't have really performed the "ultimate act of love," though, until he tells Lily the full truth about his past. Compared to that, starting a litter with her is nothing; indeed, I think it was rather cruel of him (if only in a careless way) to become her mate without her knowing the truth about his past. Methinks there's trouble yet to come of that oversight.
This is towards the reviewer chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That is big talk coming from the guy who wrote anonymous. Do you get some sort pleasure in putting down others because they may be different from you or say and like different things? You are SO lucky you put this on here anonymous because I would not hesitate to report you otherwise. You're the real deal aren't you? A prejudice little s**t f**k. Strong man won't go to hell because of what he is, like you would like to think. Only people like you go to hell because of people like you this issue has not been dropped already. Strong man was made this way it is not his fault and it is not wrong. To strong man: Don't let this guy get you down, rise above it, and continue to write. Peace.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
This really sucks. Stop posting and go kill yourself you fúçk tard.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This sucks. Why continue?