Reviews for Everything Is Numbers
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
So, yeah, you're awesome. Seriously.
I hope you will write more Numb3rs fics! I absolutely adore the ones you have written and would love to read more!
Shawn McCoy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Your stories are beyond amazing. I'm a long-time fan who checks back on a regular basis in anticipation of you writing more in the Numb3rs universe. It would absolutely make my day if you began another chapter story!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I for some reason thought Charlie was about to come out of the closet lol. This was great, thanks for sharing it!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
that was great loved it
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I was very excited to see another story from you...I do apologize for this review taking so long! We've had issues with our internet and even our electricity lately cutting out for hours or days at a time. (Our electricity was back on within hours each time...but the internet was a different story). Anyways..apparently I didn't get back to this one to review...sorry, I really do appreciate the story!

Boy, Charlie really lets Don hang out there. I loved the interaction between them. So many little details that are perfectly them...Charlie having lost and found his sunglasses on his head, shaking rain water from his hair on other customers, that arm crossing is puppy look protection and Don thinking that Charlie is automatically questioning his life. I also liked when Don thought that Charlie called him a turkey. ;-)

Oh, and I can visualize Don giving him a noogie on their way out the door...very nicely done!

Thank you for the story!
PattyB chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Fraidy, I simply love the way you make the brothers so normal, so like people we've all

known in our lives. Betcha sometime or other someone you love has said "I hate you" and

you know all the time they didn't mean it. But it sure gets the meaning across. :)

Another thing, who but Charlie would have lost his glasses and found them on top of his

head and not know how long they'd been there. That's my boy!

As always Don is the long suffering brother, and it's good to know folded arms is a good

protection from wounded puppies.
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
You have the greatest way at looking at characters. You just gave them a new twist, something entirely unexpected yet still tremendously in character and realistic. Thank you!
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Very neat and nice. Anything which mentions poetry always catches my eye. Sweet and typical of Don to start angsting about that particular demon - Charlie's childhood - all over again, and naughty of Charlie to let him ramble on for so long. Not so sure I agree with Charlie's student and her theory, though, sometimes the beauty or the impact is in the lack of any logical symetry.
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Thanks FC. I enjoyed your story very much and hope that you'll post another one real soon.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
What a treat to see your name again!

Just the other day, I was scrolling through Calling All Authors and I saw this quote in the "What a line" thread. It's a great line and it deserves a great story. I love what you did with it. You excell in writing conversations between the Eppes brothers and this was no exception. It had the perfect blend of angst and guilt and humor.

Thanks for throwing us a bone. BTW, how's Perception Deception III coming along?
notsing chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Too funny! I think Don should have given Charlie at least a noogie for this one. Nice handling of the quote!