Reviews for The Yellow flash Reborn
I'm leaving.. " evil basterdized who try to take over the world.." Really? It's one thing to transport naruto and have him act like an idiot and say he's from the other world, which is fuckin terrible but this? This takes the cake of stupidity. Cya, you seriously need to get a mental checkup done soon I think your retarded.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 3/12
Yes Man chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
''Twas great keep at it.
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Cool. Can't wait for more.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Loving the crossover. Please update soon,
Kyuubi gear chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
This story rocks! I can't wait for the next chapter
bradw316 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
So when's the next chapter?
Darkus Cyril chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Cool story, update this soon I want to know what happens next
a shadow chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
I forgot the zombie is formed by the fact the weapon user like a monk trains in spiritual meditation to the point of almost using chakra with its physical training so it retains its mind after infection but can't be effected by mutations from different zombies.
a shadow chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
name: joey
gender: male
height: 6'4 weight: 124.2 Build: skinny and lean
hair: long, black
eye color: rainbow
can see
doesn't carry guns only melee weapons
can run unnaturally fast
attire: long black clothes that can't be cut
special abilities: holds memories on how to use all melee weapons and use his own also can use strategies also able to summon hordes of zombies and can talk
personality: shy/sadistic/mellow
how it acts: like the witch but more mellow/sadistic you leave it alone you live you interest it he helps you mess with him you die by a army
naruto-phenex chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
gostei
Residenthobo chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
coolio :p

When will Naruto's skills get shown? I'd like reading people's reactions...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
please please please please please update i love this story
belnonm chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I hope you won't make "super-zombies" too powerful. Nobody seems to think that if the shinobi can fight them then what happened to the remainder of the world? They're dead obviously. So don't make super-zombies too powerful and too numerous like only one for ten thousand. If not your story might fall apart.
Good approach though, I like the way the story goes so far, good luck and lots of imagination for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
the story is great i love it
i hope you can update next chapter in this month