Reviews for Albert's perspective of the final moments
Vix chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I really hope you decide to continue this some day. I would love to see what Albert is feeling when Edmond kills Fernand. And how he feels when they go to the Chateau d'If
Saoirse7 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Oh, his confusion is almost endearing. Those final scenes are certainly intense and many revelations happen at once. Again, well done! I look forward to hearing more!
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'm a huge fan of this movie. Will you post a second chapter explaining how Albert feels when he realizes the man he thought was his father cares little for him? The movie always bothered me how quickly Albert came to his real father's side. What could be going through his head to get him to help Edmond?
NWszolek2010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
i love this! please continue!-i need more:-)
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I agree with the others. This is definitely good writing, but it doesn't seem quite complete. I think that you should add a little bit more, like about what Albert thought of the duel and the things they had to work through afterwards. Other than that, good job!
Noir d'Encre chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I wondered, is there going to be more chapters? Because, I noticed that your story was not tagged "complete". Plus there would be still a lot to say about Albert feelings during the following events. So more chapters would be really great, and would definitely make me happy!

But if it was complete, then it was still a great story! I loved it!
bethsaida chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Thank you so much for writing this. It did seem, after watching the film, that Albert and the Count would have a great deal of unresolved issues to work out before they could become a true family. I wish there were more stories like this on .

The final line was a perfect ending. Count Mondego scoffed at him.
claire3loves3music chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
loved it! i always really liked albert. good writing. i liked how you added such details like the dress color meaning joy.