Reviews for Cold Nights, Warm Bed
MarinaNamaste chapter 4 . 6/28
This was a really well paced chapter. I could truly picture it as each biy entered her tent. And the awkward quiet night time talking we've all experienced when camping.
MarinaNamaste chapter 2 . 6/28
"Now, what if she wants me to-" Hahaah. I simply love this sassy Jacob when he's talking with Charlie. I love it.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
I loved this. Especially Quill and Embry. They are always my favorite.
4Gracie04 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
What a cute & funny story! I loved it! I hope you add more chapters in the future!
LadyofSpain chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
She should be ashamed of herself, teasing the poor guy like that. This was a hoooowling good story. Just the right amount of naughtiness.
LadyofSpain chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
I think she should wash the shirt, lol. No sense in bringin' up those memories; she'll never get to sleep, lol.
LadyofSpain chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Love the marshmallow romp. Kiss all the sweetness from each other, my pretties.
LadyofSpain chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Fell off my chair laughing at poor Quil minus his boxers. But Ewww, Bella's wearing them. What a claustrophobic debacle.
LadyofSpain chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
"I gotta take a leak." Always hated that expression. My dad used it all the time, ugh!
Quil and Em are pretty astute when reading people, aren't they? Poor Jake is going to be soooo razzed.
LadyofSpain chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
OMG! Hilarious hijinks. Gotta love poor protective dad.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Yeah, right! Reverse psychology works-a lot of the time. I once had a guy ask me to go camping with him, and I didn't think it was a good idea either. My dad would've pooped a kitten!
April-Showers82 chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
This is one of the funniest Jake and Bells story that I have ever read. Your characterizations were on point.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
This was sooo good! I love the jake, embry and quil interactions! This story was just perfect!
rasheedah2907 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
I really liked this! Great job!
sillyvamp chapter 7 . 2/17/2013