Reviews for Sleepless Nights
Truthstar007 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Very good one-shot. A well-written representation of how people of that age would be affected in those circumstances. Well done :)
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh wow. I could imagine that whole scene. I loved Ron comforting Harry and how pale he looked in the moonlight. That was worded beautifully.

Luna - I love that girl and could see her there airly thanking them for letting her sleep on their couch. I had never thought about that word cut into Hermione arm but yeah it would be there as a constant reminder of that day.

I hate to see Harry so guilty over others getting hurt and how he believes that it his burden. Their is something just so lonely and sad about Harry, even when he is not alone physically, mentally it is his battle and casualties are down to him. Sigh.

*No Harry your friends did not deserve what happened, then neither did you.*

The golden trio. I like that. The thought they are now bonded would give Harry hope that he is not alone.

Wow. I really enjoyed this story. Please write more. Ooooh could do one with Cedric. *hehe.*

Fantastic. I wished I had seen it earlier. Must take my head out of the clouds so I do not keep missing wonderful

Ruby
supreme queen1106 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I loved this story so much, it was so sweet! Job well done!
DarylSurvives73 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awww! So cute and sad and happy at the same time. I was crying throughout the story.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great story.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was amazing. No it is not at all like your usual stuff but it was done beautifully. Thank you for sharing that with us.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
annsteph chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wonderful one shot. I am not a Harry Potter fan but it was you and that in itself gives credence to read. It didn't disappoint. It was a nice perspective before the big battle. It shows emotion and fortitude of the characters knowing what they can only do together. Great job, excellent writing and who know's maybe I just might read a little more Potter especially if you author it.
Elriaen chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Mm, interesting, this is a departure from your usual style.

You have captured the essence of the characters very well, especially Harry with his nobility complex but the way that Ron is very vocal about Harry being an idiot about it and Hermione is quieter.

I'm not sure if I like the way the trio refer to themselves as the 'Golden Trio'. It seems to me like a name the Slytherins would make up to mock them, suggesting favoritism.

Also you're is used for your in the line 'you're friends need you' (Rons POV, just under halfway down)

So, I like it but I don't love it as much as your others. Hopefully this is at least slightly helpful and not just depressing

Elriaen
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Another amazing story. It had to be extremely difficult for all of them.