Reviews for Isabelle Singer: A SUPERNATURAL STORY
Piper-Winchester6348 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
any idea if your going to update this story?! hope so this story was awesome!
The-Darkened Abyss chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I love the story! And can't wait for you to update soon! Keep up the amazing writing!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
"Need company in the shower?" lol such a Dean thing to say :p
Me chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Awe. This is amazing since you have re-written it! I hope it stays Sam/Iz because there isn't enough good fanfictions for Sam/OC and so far this is a gripping story, I can't wait for the next chapter to find out more! :3
Piper-Winchester6348 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Fabulous, amazing but what is the scar on her stomach from. Also I hope there is more teasie flirting and Izzy should deff. be with Dean!
theblessedunrestt chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Chills!
Literally just imagine the entire pilot with Izzy. :3
Piper-Winchester6348 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
You must write another chapter! pleaseplease its so amazing!
Ahsilaa chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Damn. Keep writing this is good
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I like it :) I think Dean and Izzy have more chemistry though. Update soon! :)
Justine-Bro chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
These two chapters sound really interesting :) I hope you upload the next chapter soon!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
gosh... he making it seems so much more harder...
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
i absolutely love this story! i really cany wait to read more. update soon!

Iris
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Sorry I forgot to review earlier but I absolutely LOVED the chapters before Heather and Hunter came along, It's dont that I don't like them cuz I do but I think they shouldn't be SO involved in the story. And I was totally rooting for Dean/Isabelle (BTW Isabelle is my name and you actually spelled it correctly :D) then she ended up with Adam so yeah :/ don't get me wrong I LOVE your story but just before all the new characters and Adam came in.
tigereyekum chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
i like your story. and i really like isabelle.i want her to be with Dean together, not Sam. They are just so alike. they would be a awesome couple. i don't really like heather, i don't know why. i loved just the three of them, like in the beginning.
Asylum94 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I'm a strong believer in reviewing everything I read so...I absolutely LOVED chapters 1-5. I think adding a girl into the mix with Sam and Dean adds a whole new, exciting dynamic. I couldn't wait to read more about who Izzy would fall for, and I especially loved the flashback in ch 5. But honestly, I'm disappointed with all the new characters like Heather and Hunter, not because I don't like the characters themselves, but because I think they take away from the brilliance of the dynamic between the two brothers and the girl they've grown up with. And I was SO rooting for Izzy to get with either Sam or Dean, so now that she's with Adam, I'm disappointed.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »