Reviews for Tale of an Unsung Hero
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 1/20
Great read. I love how Haffton is so in awe that O'Neill is talking to him.
onthecoast6 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awesome short story! You truly captured the *inner Tauri POV thought process* from every diehard fan in all of us. I LOVE your line, “Colonel O’Neill is talking to me, was all I could think. Wow this is awesome.”—I am still laughing! TOO cool!
LadyMo chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was a very good story. I like looking at SGC and SG1 from other eyes at the SGC and I must say I do not think anybody eles decided to write it from the view of the ones who guard the gate. It took this to make him see that he does have some of the good things that SG1 has. Having a beer with Jack is not a bad reward also, someone he admires.

nymaeria chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Aww, that's really sweet! I like how you set it up so that the event horizon glowed orange just before the acid thing came through - it really set up the drama for the moment when the airman sees the event horizon turning colour. I also really liked how you compared the two different sets of friendship.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Interesting story, like the character thoughts and the comparison re friendship and support in the groups. Thanks for sharing.
dpdp chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Very nice. Great show of support and friendship.
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Loved it. Great story. Well done
Evenmoor chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yeah, those SFs really don't have an exciting life, do they? A lot of running to the Gateroom, and the occasional round of PANIC!

This was definitely a fun little snapshot!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Excellent...a look at the guys in the background. Very well done - but then again, it's from YOU so it would be. Love your work - keep these SG-1 stories coming...since the series is over, I hope we don't lose all our great writers (like you!) to other it! Keep it coming!
Hockey17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011