Reviews for Please Jane
dlfngrl05 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Loved it...too funny in the end, poor Frost, I'm sure hearing those comments made him so uncomfortable considering he already was thinking naughty thoughts. LOL
dlfngrl05 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Ok now that was sexy hot and funny all rolled into a great fun chapter! Just found this and glass there's more than just this one chapter!
Terri chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Oh my god I just love this story you really know how to write them as lover and I think that is just wonderful so thank you :-) .Now I need to go make love to my girlfriend.
Terri chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
No it was good so your ok OK :-) .
BostonRocket chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
thank you...of course another chapter wouldn't hurt...they've got the rest of the summer after all...
RestlessSoul03 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
This story was awesome! it was hot and mushy/sweet oh and did i mention hot?
Monica chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Loving this fic thus far, but as a pre-nursing major I couldn't resist pointing out that biceps and triceps are in the upper arms and the latissimus dorsi - the lower back; quadriceps and hamstrings - front and rear thigh respectively. I would love to beta for you if you don't already have one. What I love most about this fic compared to a lot of others I've read is that your characterizations so closely resemble the dynamic on the show. A lot of fics that I read, disappoint because they tend to be a lot of pwp or AU that read like completely different characters and don't have 1/10 of the chemistry that Harmon and Alexander have on screen. You've perfectly captured the playful side of their banter and Jane's smart alec funny to Maura's straight (can't think of the right word, but you get my point). I'm gonna go read some of your other R&I fix after I finish this one. (Yay! It's a multi chap fic!)

Your fan,

Monica ()
Miss Nowhere chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Loved it !
I wan2 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Sheeesh... Fluff? S'okay, nice way to end off your story. As for the premiere, well let's just say that trolling the net for 4 odd hours looking for a site to stream it from is way worse than *contemplates drop kicking PC out of window* having expectations dashed. It's the forepl... Oops, subtext that I like to see and the easy *flirting* camaraderie that takes place and how you manage to capture it in your stories.
AlexandriaVE chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Cute. Handywoman day, lol.
lilbit1016 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
awwww loved every bit of it :)
Swampje chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Loved the sappy ending, thanks for sharing this story!
Aerows chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Please ignore the previous review.

::sheepish grin::

I thought I was reviewing something else. My apologies, and I have no other excuse than too many windows open, too much coffee, and not enough sleep.
Aerows chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Good story, and hot, but obviously written by someone that has never been on either end of the ... entertainment.

I also didn't like Maura's voice shouting "fuck jane" that sounded out of character.

Other than that, it was hot, but I'm just trying to be honest. You are a good writer, but I must speculate that you are writing about something you don't know for various reasons.
garnetmystery chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I'm starting to see an ongoing theme in your fics mochamaker...you like your fluff as much as your smut xD

It was hot, I mean seriously hoooooooot and it always makes me laugh how Jane and Maura are always admonishing each other over their language but in the end they really don't give a damn, heehee xD

Can't wait for an update! :D