Reviews for Console, Forgive, Repeat
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
So sweet.
Rhymia chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Aww. Well-written and cute.
katarina97 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Beautiful:D
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
guhhhhhgggg that is just toooooo adorable! Imagine how happy I was to find you had written my style of Doctor/Rose! Good ol' Nine! Forever(heart)
Lull chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Pretty cute and well written. I saw this episode two days ago and kind of regretted there wasn't such a scene in the end : )

Thanks for the story !
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wonderful!
Zyra the Time Lady chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
LOVE! and True Love! This is awesome!
Bella in the Abyss chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Fantastic. 9 was my first Doctor so I'll always have a soft spot for him and you did an excellent job nailing his personality. Very glad you didn't have them declaring undying love right then and there.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hi Laura. I am glad to see that you are taking another stab at Nine. I think capture him well. This story is characteristically intimate and so very touching. I think do well in descrive how lonely each of them is and how much they truly need each other.

"She was young and silly and human and lovely, and she was a part of him, not just his life, not just in his home, but in his every atom of existence; he needed her. He needed her to stay like he'd never needed anyone before. Whether it was because of the War, or how she healed him, atoned him...or maybe it was just that she was her; he didn't know, couldn't possibly rationalise it. All he knew was that everyone who ever saw him looking at her the way he did was right in their assumptions. Even a bloody Dalek could see it. What hope did he have of hiding it from her, if the creature only existing to hate could notice love?"

I know this is a large passage to pull, but it was brilliant, especially that line. So fitting. So well written.

I also wanted you to know that the image of the Doctor sitting against the console staring at his trembling hands was brilliant. I think that was very Nine and I could see Eccleston doing it.

And, last but not least, Rose being awake as the Doctor reaveals his feelings and his fear was a nice twist at the end. Well done!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
:D
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Absolutely beautiful, just like everything else you've written. You've gotten Nine's voice down exactly. : D
Of-Ravens-And-Writing-Desks chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aw, that was beautiful. I always have had a thing for 9/Rose, and this lil' story sums them up perfectly. I can't wait to read some more of your stuff! Thank you for the wonderful story!

-ORAWD
JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I liked this one. Always been a Nine/Rose fan.
Bekki chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Ah! Very nice! Lovely to see some Nine - a little different to usual. I loved the last part; it was nice to see some sentimentality from Nine, however guarded. Very well done!