Reviews for One Direction Fan Fic Part One
Hah good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
yeah
Alyssa chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
it was soooooooooo not boring at all that was the best!
lilliana.gaonamartinez chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
its Wonderful! XD
LJPZJMHESNJHLWT chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
hi
FueledByChocolate chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Entries not allowed:

Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
One or two liners.
MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is violating rule 4, no stories with real people are allowed, so I have reported it. Just thought I'd let you know so you can be prepared if it's deleted.

Also, I want to comment on a few other things in case you want to post another story.

The format was weird and hard to read, it needs to be edited. The first letter of each sentence needs to be capitalized, and every time someone new speaks they get their own paragraph, this way makes it very hard to read.
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Please read the guidelines. Using One Direction makes your fanfiction to be a real person fanfiction. This is not allowed and could be deleted whenever the admins decide to enforce the guidelines.
catie mathews chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love it 3
Emma chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Best thing is, my name is Emma, so I get tingles every time I read my name in here.
1Dlover chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Want another! Can u somehow tag me?
Erin chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved it was not boring at all I want to read more
Hw143 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love it so far! Please get the next chapter up soon!