Reviews for Technicolor
Androgynous-Heron chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Wow they really are so ANNOYING and total assholes, if that is the purpose then good job portraying them.
ZeroPanda chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I feel like the Pharaoh bashing should have been a little more announced in the beginning. I kind of ignored it in the first chapter, and I TOTALLY understand based on Marik and Bakura how that works out, but it just makes this hard for me to read. ): Sorry! I do like your writing though.
kiyoco chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
estuvo increible me encant├│ tu fic

ya lo tengo en favorito y alerta de historia

espoero que entiendas aldo de espa├▒ol si no utiliza traductor google
lalunaticscribe chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I get the feeling that there's a lot of Yami Yuugi-bashing here. Then again, it could just be my preference for pre-Duelist Kingdom Yami, who was...slightly darker. And a lot more psychotic in terms of game planning. If this is based on the kid-friendly 4kids anime I think you should read the manga or watch the Jap anime; that one's a lot more interesting. Also, I think you make it a bit unfair to have 2 other darks against the Pharaoh. The poor guy's now isolated in a magic castle halfway across the world from everything he knows with the 2 psychos for company..,if Yami Yuugi turns psycho...there is proof that such a result is highly detrimental to anyone in the immediate vicinity...

LLS
ZeroPanda chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Hmm... it seemed a little over the top for me, however, I will continue reading (: So continue!