Reviews for he knows
ANOTHER CHAPTER WOOH!
Cerulean Canary chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wew I'm crying. Stupid Sasori. Poor Sasori T_T
Ru chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Fabulous. The ending is great, a bittersweet story with an open end.
Threedaysgracefreak99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!? I REREAD THIS AND NOW I HAVE FEELS AND I WANT A HAPPY ENDING FOR SASORI DX I BEG OF YOU
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
YES! YES YOU SHOULD ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER!

So sad, I hope they get back together :(
Bkwamper chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
(T T)
This was soo good :')
I like that weird ending. It didn't end happy, but that just lets the reader perceive the ending to be in their own personal views. They could have added in a happy ending where Sasori goes running and crying to Deidara and begging him to come back, or they could have added an ending in which Sasori feels helpless and decides to do something drastic.

Leaving it like this would be fine, but it'd be soooo much better if you add in a second chapter to show what happens next. Because even if the readers do perceive their own endings, only one of them is the real one. So if you can, write the second one.

Ahh, this was too good.
Lyky0ucAreb1tch chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is really good! I hope you do make a sequel though and give Sasori his happy ending.
favorites
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Yes, please add another chapter. Even though I appreciate bittersweet ends, I like happy endings better.
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I just saw you updated this story!

Where the hell is chapter 2? :(
Ryuu Uzumaki chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! Itachi needs to BACK OFF! SasoDei forever! So sad...
Emiitan chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Alright, now, I just got done reading Black Sands and Red Tears. I'm seeing a pattern of not-so-happy endings, and, well, I didn't much expect he knows to have a happy ending either. Yet, there was a small modicum of hope harbored in my heart for at least a synonym for "And they lived happily ever after."

I did not get this happily ever after ending, and normally I am fine with the unresolved and/or tragic endings. The happy ending that Sasori became, in my mind, worthy of - it's MIA. And that bothers me beyond what I expected.

Now, I understand that you haven't touched this in a significant amount of time. And maybe there is no longer an impetus to continue where you left off in this story. However, if there is any way - any way at all - that I can convince you to keep on writing this, to give the happy ending that Sasori and Deidara need, the please, please tell me.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
awwww... nice story..
Sweet.Revenge31 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
He needs a happy ending...Sasori deserves it, an Itachi should back off