Reviews for Desperate Times and Convenient Measures
Kaien Brief chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This made me smile
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I like the part where they're insulting each other and it goes between the two of them. It seems like something that I could see happening on television(:
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh I love this so much! And I'm still trying to wipe off that annoying grin on my face and act like amnormal person because my parents are shooting me weird and worry glances. Oops.

Anyways, good job!
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
lol the ending "this doesn't change anything!" sure it doesn't

and the whole kissing distraction thing really reminded me of a scene in justice league when Batman and wonder Woman (in civilian clothes) are hiding in a retuarant from, if i remembered right, the same people as hawk girl who were chasing down the JL. without thinking WW pulls Buce into a kiss so that they look like a in-love couple.

i think it was funnier with Artemis and Wally version though
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hahahaha Loved it!
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hahahaha. Than you for writing something that dosnt give me a cavitve. Athough, those are fun to read, this is the real deal. This is how they would really act. Thank you for painting a realist picture. Pretty good.
Penny ToughGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
The team never ceases to amaze me. They know about Wally and Artemis's little attraction before they did, although it's pretty obvious. And Kaldur, being the wise leader that he was, most likely helped stubborn Artemis to realize she likes Wally. Can't wait for the next chappie! Update soon!
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
XD I love it. The style and flow was amazing, with the perfect ending to tie it all together. Plus, you actually used correct spelling and grammar!
Opaul chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I loved the double story line. It was a risk with the style that worked out really well.

And I love how at the end even though they were going on a date they were still in denial XDD