Reviews for What Is Honest, I Can't Say
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great story! I really liked reading Alex's pov!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
a very good story :) Sad though cuz ' Erik and Charles are like...star-crossed /forever doomed. Yet I want them to be together so badly! Ugh
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
love it!
storyspinners chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
"Professor X and Magneto will be enemies, but Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr are still best friends."

You have such fantastic lines in all of your stories that just make your brain buzz. I love it.
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Alex is amazing. My respect and total love for him (which was already pretty high) just went through the roof. Poor Charles and Erik :'( Another great fic!
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love you for this. Alex is one of my favourites in the series and i love his take on Charles and Eriks' relationship.
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was fucking well written.
beckett77 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really liked this.

Alex is a very interesting (and cute) character. I think that he would have a lot more in common with Erik than most of the other kids, so I think it's appropriate that he would be the one to see through him - to deem him a "traitor." Very sad with the Charles bits, but achingly sweet too.

Thanks for sharing! :)
gabriel42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Lovely characterization! I'd never really given much thought to Alex, but your portrayal of the little mutant family and their fate through his eyes really turned him into a person for me. Great writing! Cheers,

Gabriel

PS favorite line: 'Erik got a helmet; Charles got a wheelchair.' So short, yet it sums up the whole dilemma of their 'divorce' so well... It really got to me.
DelightfullyDeranged chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was a very profound piece. I think you did an amazing job of getting into Alex's head and showing it from his perspective with his added flair. I don't know if I've come across it done in such a way but you've pulled it off very well.

But that last line was very tragic. Beautifully done.

I hope to see more from you.

DD
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love Alex too! Great work.
Shot of Novocaine chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was so beautiful! I'm going through all your stories in your profile from X-Men (with what little time I have...) And I am enjoying every moment that I can absorb in right now. :')

I loved reading this from Alex's point of view, and ha-ha at his puns, that was adorable.

x
ItSureAintSad chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wonderful and very accurate characterization. The pedestals line was brilliant.
Romanec chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ah, the angst! ... But it was wonderful. I love Alex, too. And you just ... captured everyone so perfectly. This was real. I enjoyed it beyond words. Thank you. :)
HollywoodGirl15 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
If I loved Erik/Charles third person, I absolutely love the almost character study Alex first person. You did a marvelous job, and I always felt like there was more depth with Alex's character; and he and Lucas Till are perfect for one another.