Reviews for Fifteen
Kitty chapter 1 . 9/20
What about this Ferb accidentally walks in on Phineas masterbatting and is extremely turned on so he fucks phineas
Sydgirl chapter 12 . 9/19
Will you stop teasing and have Ferb fuck phineas already
I need more! please, please, PLEASE keep updating this story !
i reaaaaaally need an ending to this story! You can't just leave us hanging like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Wait is ferb really 2 years older than Phineas? and holy SHITT!
Neferpatra chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
You're so close to finishing this!Update so that we devoted readers can go fromto :D. It doesn't have to be perfect. Ferb showing affection in anyway for Phin would be absolutely great. Here are some ideas that you can change or not. Puberty ideas: 1. Phin's shoulders are broader, and his muscles are developed and fully formed. (There could maybe be swimming in this chapter where Phineas faces his acne-reveal fears) 2. Phineas finally gets his deep voice and how does this effect his singing? 3. Wet dream- Phin maybe moans Ferb's name and climaxes during a dream only to wake up to see Ferb leave the room maybe looking slightly frustrated?During puberty adolescents begin experimenting with physical behaviours. Rebelious Pherb is maybe experimenting with Isabella and another boy simultanuously when he wasn't allowed to be out of the house (for example he goes to a party and there's maybe drugs) Ferb shows up in the middle of it and acts like an authority figure to Phineas. Any form of punishment would be hot... Ferb taking phineas home on a motorcycle would be hot... 5. Asserting independence during puberty: Phin maybe doesn't want to be around his parents during a specific day because his parents don't understand him. He goes someplace to be alone. He asserts his individuality and realises what carreer he is going to pursue. Ferb shows up (and he understands Phineas) and Phin realizes that Ferb might be the only one for him. 6. Songs usually inspire me- maybe you're not a taylor swift fan but she wrote a song called "fifteen" that can be good inspiration wink wink. Please update because it's 50% the storyline and 50% your writing style that I need to see again.
Vonnie.chi chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
preeetty pretty please with cherry on top say that you are going to continue this
Kimura Kaoru chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
MOAARRRRR I WANT MOAAARRRRRRR OMG THIS IS TOO GOOD XDDDDDD
DemonKittyAngel chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
Ferb is such a damn tease. Seriously? He's practically leering at times. And he's def taking advantage of Phineas's insecurities to take a good look. I bet he only went without a shirt every once in a while until he caught Phineas staring. After that, shirts became a hindrance to his epic plans of seduction.
Love it. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
HI! That's just awesome... But tell me: Are you going to continue this? It's been a while since you updated, but there seems to be hope. I love your style, and you're one of the best Phinerb authors. Maybe even THE best, since there aren't so many of them.
I think the way Phin is thinking about Ferb is rather cute. And I know that he's often just being horny, but come on, the way he wishes Ferb was jealous cause of Django, his shyness... he's downright adorable. And I KNOW Ferb thinks so too. In my opinion, he's doing all this on purpose and to tease Phin, but the truth is, he's falling for him too.
So please, write more of this, I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
Yay! It's always great to read a good, long Phinerb story. I was blushing so hard sometimes... I'm fifteen. It's really not better if you are a girl, although I (sadly) don't have a hot step brother.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
Ferb is soo doing this on purpose.
TheDoctorsTrueCompanion chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
Oh dear god please continue updating!

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please pretty please with a cherry on top
attemptedvisions chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Yessss why do I like this pairing so much? I feel kind of guilty, but I read it anyway. Excellent story!
The Ghost King chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
So so so so so so so so so god dam fucking relatable.