Reviews for Ashendale
Nadreth chapter 18 . 1/15
Oh that was great! Thanks for finishing the story off, this is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read, and I've been on this website for more than ten years now.
PaigeBrumby chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
Great story, I like how you made it lead up to the beginning of Looking For Group.
Nadreth chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Yay! You're back! It's still awesome!
BlackShadowScythe chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
This is wonderful! Perfect in every way possible! You my friend have restored my fate in good fanfictions!
GrumpyGrue chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
Story's alive! Or undead? Your writing is like a chocolate river full of hunky monks.
Coranai chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Glorious. Absolutely glorious. Sorry it took me a while to getting around to reading this chapter. I don't know that I have much specific to say, though. You continue to capture Richard perfectly, and it was glorious.
Shadowfax311 chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
This is the best version of RICHARDS PAST I HAVE EVER READ! It is incredibly well written and thought out. I very much appreciate that all of the ideas are well rounded and nothing is left hanging without answer. There are almost no errors in grammer and spelling which definitely makes this easier to read. I also like how you have portrayed Richard's character, his strange humor and silliness is very well written.

Thank you for writing this, I hope you continue it soon,

Shadowfax311
Nadreth chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
Awesome as usual, I can't wait for more.
Maltrazz chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next!

Maltrazz
Heavenly Faye-Faye chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
I only found your story a few hours ago, but I managed to finish all sixteen chapters already. I impressed myself with that...

Anyway, I wanted to tell you that while nothing but the LFG comic creators itself can make something with Richard and have it considered perfect, this story is a damn close second. No lie, this is awesome! I only wish I could italicize the word "awesome" in that previous sentence for you to put it in proper perspective. But I'm sure you get the point. While I understand life's tendencies to get in the way of these kind of things, I really really hope that you'll update again very soon, even if it does distract me from the college workload I should be doing. I'm really looking forward to where you'll take this.

Keep it up! :3
GrumpyGrue chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
I love this! You deserve a maggot!

watch?v-V8ehCXAoZo
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
This. Is pure awesome. :D

I can picture pretty much all of this being canon, I really can. You have such an eye for detail, and have woven a wonder of a tale. Definitely one for the books. Very VERY well done, thank you for an amazing read. :-)
Nadreth chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
Yay! There was more! I'm curious do you intend to carry this to his meeting with Cale? Because that would be fantastic!
Phireye chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
Is it wrong that, as a girl, I find this to be a bloody brilliant story? I can't wait for you to get to the point where Cale comes in, and how Cale changes Richard...or not. Wonderfully twisted story! Loved how he destroyed all those demon lords! Do update soon!
Anon chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Just read the whole of what you've written and I must say, wow. It's fantastic! Richard was so in character that I was completely offended the whole time while simultaneously loving his ridiculously over the top absurdity, XD You actually made me rethink everything I've felt for his character while reading the comic. I mean I still adore his character but now I have to face up to the fact that a crazy sociopath and everything that entails is one of my favorite bits of fiction. Absolutely amazing You have totally rocked my tiny lil world and I would be MOST grateful if you continued to do so!

Thank you again for the effort you put into keeping the masses entertained, take care.

Anon