Reviews for From Here to There
New favorite ship.
AkikoTokamo chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
ok just read Forbidden still laughing because rule 9 made my day, thank you
Maran Zelde chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
"Jeong Jeong…don't you need to be somewhere else right now?" "No." Too funny. XD
aecul chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
W- Aww, she was the only one who made a real impression on him.

X- I LOVE Fat. That was hilarious. "Is she pregnant? It might not be yours." I also love the way June behaves towards him (she is so Catwoman. I believe it).

Y- "No. Bounty hunting is a necessary evil. Politics are just evil. There's no point to them except to coddle the oh-so sensitive egos of the over-fed, greedy narcissists that rule the starving masses."

True! Lol. They're so perfect together, the way they interact. XD

In this story you spelled her name Jun and in Silver Lining you spelled it June. ((Just pointing it out.))

...So is this the end of this epic story? Sad day. This was a nice chapter though. Weddings are great. (And *crosses fingers* you didn't say it was the end yet...?)
sunidlight chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
I actually thought this story was very cute :D keep up the great work
Kimberly T chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
"And a perk to going to these parties and dealing with the – what did you call them?"

"Over-fed, greedy narcissists that rule the starving masses. That actually has a nice ring to it."

"Yes, them. They have free booze."

"Well, what are we still doing, sitting around here?"

"Probably because you're still in your dressing robe and won't get off my lap."

"Well, it's not like you want me to."

LOVE the banter between these two! Hey, you once compared Piandao to Batman; do you read Chris Dee's Cat-Tales series? Takes all the best of the comics, and leaves out or mocks all the dreck. And in that series, there are plenty of moments when Selina and Bruce have that same sort of banter. Start with "A Girl's Gotta Protect Her Reputation"!

All in all this was an excellent serial story; well done!
Somariel chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Niiiice. I especially liked what you wrote for "Yoke".
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
GAH! I love, love, love with much lovin's!

Especially the Fat one. It's perfect for him.

Oh, and I also like this:

"There's this thing. It's my personal space. You're violating it."

"Do you care?"

"Actually, I do. You're still too far."

Absolutely gorgeous. :)
Kimberly T chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
I was snickering the whole time I was reading this! Well, except for the moment when I tried to picture Pakku streaking; that gave me one of those whole-body shudders... X-D
Somariel chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Awesome. I love this chapter. I especially like Piandao's mental description of Jeong Jeong.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Oh, la-di-da, I am just wandering through my inbox and what have I found? Why it's a little lost fic! Dear little fic, we all thought you gone for good, and here you are, sporting a brand new chapter! There is hope for the world indeed, when such miracles can ocurr, right in our own !

Oooh, bachelor party! What fun!

I must say, the fact that you've taken the four or five men who are the most respected-or at least, in the case of Bumi, venerable-men in the entire fandom and turned them into the wonderfully hilarious creatures who bicker and argue and drink entirely too much while spouting haiku at the drop of a hat-er, what are they called in Asian culture?-is simply a remarkable thing that deserves an award of some kind. Unfortunately, I don't have one prepared, but you'll get it next time. {You may either disregard or acknowledge this transparent attempt at bribery to update soon(er), but if you choose to disregard, know that your award will come later rather than sooner. ;)]

-You do know that I'm only like this 'cause I love you right? Like, seriously, do you think I'd nag so much if I didn't miss you when you're gone?-

Oh, and this was expecially funny:

"In fact, she'd threatened to blind him. Her enthusiasm was completely endearing."

"Who's best man are you, anyway?"

"The wedding's. Specifically the reception. "

Toooo good. :)
Kimberly T chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Wheee, a new chapter and a good one! Jeong Jeong makes a perfect spectator for their reunion. Jun, face it, you pretty well define the word 'difficult'. And Piandao, face it, you wouldn't be so head-over-heels in love with her if she wasn't!
aecul chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Hahaha, the 'I'm sorry' bet. XD

"The candles had lost half an inch by the time Jeong Jeong asked his question."

Nice!

I loved Jeong Jeong in this chapter. The whole thing made me smile. :) All the dialogue flowed so well and the whole thing just made so much sense.

This is random, but I've noticed lately how in some books authors will sacrifice a moment of keeping someone in-character just to make a joke or something. I like that you don't have to do that to make your stories funny.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
I love love love love love! And adding Jeong Jeong is just perfect. I applaud. :)
Somariel chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
This. Is. Awesome! I was laughing by the end of the second paragraph and didn't stop until the end of the chapter. I'm still grinning like a loon. I especially like the terms of the bet that Piandao and Jeong Jeong made.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »