Reviews for The Amorous Adventures of Two Proper Men
ElizaWildHeart chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This was another great chapter! And once again your characterisation was perfect. I especially loved Moss in this. And the entire fic was so believable that I could actually imagine it taking place on the show.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love the way you've written this! It's so in character that I actually found myself doing the voices in my head.
Echo Hellfire chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Very good characterisation, I could actually picture Roy and Moss going through this :3 Definitely one of my new favourites.
Nicole chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Absolutely brilliant! Your writing is spot-on, it was quite like reading an actual episode. I miss this show terribly. Do you think you'll do another?
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
this was hilarious! so typical of Moss being innocent, naive, and yet sexually provocative XD. once again you had everyone in character as well. it was fantastic.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
this is brilliantly in character. if something like this happened in cannon they would have totally made a cheesey montage video that would be cut dramatically (with that typical zippy noise) when Roy realises Jen is right. fantastic.
Carocuin chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
this is the sweatest and perfectest thing ever :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Caffin9 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Awwh! I loved this! Was very cute and you had the characters of Roy Moss and Jen EXACTLY right :D
Jensen Padaloki chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This was really good!

I was watching IT Crowd with my boyfriend last night, and my fanboy instincts cut in and I HAD to search a IT Crowd Roy/Moss fic.

This made my night!
forty-two dreams chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I laughed audibly throughout.
Ray191 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Awwwwwwwww! What A wonderful story! Moss is so perfectly "Moss" the way you write him, it's glorious. I love that boy! The silly questions he kept asking about Star wars were wonderful! XD Please write more of these two!
kurofye.D chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
OMG I love this fic and I love those two :). You know what, you should continue this fic, at least one more chapter, pleaseeeeeee You made them sound like the real moss and roy! Please give me more Roy/Moss if not in this in other fic!
cassiopoeia chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Dohhhh! It's so cute and fluffy! I love it. Awesomely written, not too over complicated, characterisation great, comedic as well. Love it. But oh my god, not Roy and Moss together! But it is a great story, well done!
BuddhaBaby chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I can't believe I found The It Crowd fic and it was fantastic. This is the very first fic I've come across for this fandom and it was perfect. You had everyone's voices spot on. Thank you!