Reviews for The Amorous Adventures of Two Proper Men
LeoBloom chapter 2 . 2/24
I've read this like 4 times now and it's so good thank u for this gift to humanity
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 2 . 1/23
I loved this!
ElizaWildHeart chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Impressive!
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This was another great chapter! And once again your characterisation was perfect. I especially loved Moss in this. And the entire fic was so believable that I could actually imagine it taking place on the show.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love the way you've written this! It's so in character that I actually found myself doing the voices in my head.
Echo Hellfire chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Very good characterisation, I could actually picture Roy and Moss going through this :3 Definitely one of my new favourites.
Nicole chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Absolutely brilliant! Your writing is spot-on, it was quite like reading an actual episode. I miss this show terribly. Do you think you'll do another?
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
this was hilarious! so typical of Moss being innocent, naive, and yet sexually provocative XD. once again you had everyone in character as well. it was fantastic.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
this is brilliantly in character. if something like this happened in cannon they would have totally made a cheesey montage video that would be cut dramatically (with that typical zippy noise) when Roy realises Jen is right. fantastic.
Carocuin chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
this is the sweatest and perfectest thing ever :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Caffin9 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Awwh! I loved this! Was very cute and you had the characters of Roy Moss and Jen EXACTLY right :D
Jensen Padaloki chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This was really good!

I was watching IT Crowd with my boyfriend last night, and my fanboy instincts cut in and I HAD to search a IT Crowd Roy/Moss fic.

This made my night!
Thanks!
forty-two dreams chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I laughed audibly throughout.
Ray191 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Awwwwwwwww! What A wonderful story! Moss is so perfectly "Moss" the way you write him, it's glorious. I love that boy! The silly questions he kept asking about Star wars were wonderful! XD Please write more of these two!
kurofye.D chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
OMG I love this fic and I love those two :). You know what, you should continue this fic, at least one more chapter, pleaseeeeeee You made them sound like the real moss and roy! Please give me more Roy/Moss if not in this in other fic!