Reviews for A Year In Review
JaToya chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
That was priceless! I loved every word.
snowfwake6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was quite entertaining to read.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
hahahahahaha this was pure genius! :)
Faberry-Dianna chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
¡Hi!
This is the best one-shot i ever reed.I agree with all the things you said.
I would like to post it on a page called Gleeklatino.I would do it only if you want.
Thanks for write this wonderfull story.
¡Bye!
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I agree with pretty much everything that you said in this story. It was freaking hilarious.

I especially agree with the fact that Quinn now look like she is borrowing from Rachel's closet. I'm like WTF- isn't Quinn supposed to be the most 'cool' or 'popular' girl in school? Anyway, great story.
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Um... I can't even express my love for this story enough. It is seriously just SOOOOOOO genius and hilarious and wonderful and spot-on and just... GAH! O.O I NEED for you to write another one of these for season three, please.

I would list my favorite quotes here, but then I would basically be copying and pasting the whole thing. I loved Sue and Jesse here, and when Jesse suggested evil twins and Quinn said something like "but I'd be the evil one."

And the thing about only one apology per season, and all of them choosing to do so at prom.

And the part where Finn is like "trade you; I'd rather not be a hypocritical a**hole."

HAHAHA, just sooooo much comedy gold here, my friend! xD I creeped on your profile, so be expecting to see more reviews from me popping up later on your other surely-awesome stories, but I'm disappointed to see that you haven't posted or updated anything in a while. Please, please, pleeease write more stories, especially another one like this. :D

I'm favoriting this and stowing it in my figurative pocket to save for a rainy day. :)

Also subscribing and favoriting you as an author, since you've proven to be awesome.
Lils J. Keald chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Perfect. I love this kind of crack fic. I hope you'll do another at the end of S3.
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Lol tator-tots! Everything you pointed out I have to grew with. Wonderful one shot loved every single moment.
Quincy Addison chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was hilarious! Nice work. :D
HappyLaura chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Ok;

"Rachel: Oh yes. And then perhaps I can go back to being a proud virgin who understands the desires of all people wanting to have sex and roll my eyes at the celibacy club rather than someone who joined the celibacy club and refuses to have sex until she's 25 which we all know isn't going to happen and instead Finn and I are going to have the clichéd first time episode next year. My guess is sometime around Regionals."

Also

"Tina: Hey Mike, remember when we had sex and I most likely lost my virginity but no one got to watch it happen?"

And lots of other things... But how did you know? Haha!
absolumente chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
perfect. this is perfect. everyone frustrated with glee (thus most people who watch glee) should read this!
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is hilarious. No. Beyond hilarious. I was literlly cracking up every other line. . . I want to tell you my favorites, but the review would end up being way way way to long. One thing I clearly remember is when they were all saying how gay they were. genious. Oh, and Mercedes is in love with Tator Tots. Oh, and everything else. I want to favorite it twice.
strikingtwelves chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
THANK YOU.
esuedros chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Sooo funny

! And entertaining too
It's funny cuz it's true chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Just found a link to this and it's hilarious. If you ever do "next week's meeting" about plotlines, definitely make sure to mention that Ugly Betty already did the prank prom queen story. Can you imagine how pissed Kurt must be to have his redemption episode be something RIB stole from another show?

Seriously, this is genius.