Reviews for Dangerous Assumptions
IloveHeat chapter 8 . 1/18
Excellent! Thank you.
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 1/18
I finished A Slight Misunderstanding yesterday and was on tenterhooks wondering at every chapter if this was the one where the relationship is going to be destroyed by Mycroft or something. Very good, by the way. Now I stressing out after this first chapter and I KNOW how it is going to end...how are you doing this?
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
Such an interesting story. Fascinating how different the narrative was from Holmes' perspective.
grizla chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
John was warm and smelled like detergent.
i really enjoyed your fic from john's POV, but your inner sherlock seems so spot on... i really like this!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Ugh. My fels. This was even more bittersweet than the last. I was hoping to read the top!Sherlock scene from his PoV but maybe this last thing will contain it?
Cristalake chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
That was... really beautiful. Sherlock's sheer akwardness (and absolute lack of realistic perception of his qualities and social skills) frustrated me most of this fic. At some point, I found myself thinking that John is a fucking SAINT and that Sherlock doesn't deserve him at all but, you know what? You've won me over. I'm glad I stuck with this fic (even through Sherlock's agonizing train wreck of a character development) because by the time it ended, you truly convinced me that Sherlock truly honestly loves John in his own oddball way. Way to go! They're relationship might be unconventional (founded on a lie and a series of failed manipulations as it is) but it works for them, so that's what counts isnt it?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Beautiful. Really enjoyed this. Thank you!
Fellfire chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Oh.. I Loved it! No other words are necessary I hope :D
TheMsMeep chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
This is brilliant. You have captured so utterly believably the way Sherlock must think and the way a relationship between them would progress. I'm generally more a fan of fluffy Johnlock romance, but you absolutely hooked me with this. It just works, exactly the way it should.
Jags chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Wonderful. I think you managed Sherlock's thought process very well
GabrielsDoubt chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
This was almost romantique. Exactly like Sherlock.
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Awww! Shirley's in looove. :D Ah, too precious. Absolutely LOVE your fics!

Peace, love, and all that shit...
Sasodeiizawesome
devillish angel chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
i luved how u wrote sherlock ..so weirdly adorable and ohh so lovingly pampered by john
cylobaby27 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
This series is so cute! I love the progression of their relationship- very realistic!
MadaMag chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
I loved the last sentence...