Reviews for Dangerous Assumptions
readingaccount chapter 8 . 4/14
This is fascinating! I love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
keerawa chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
I really enjoyed this! I like that you didn't try to force Sherlock to be just a normal, if clever, person. Moriarty's psychological campaign was unpleasant, and remarkably effective. John's plan was simple enough to absolutely work against Moriarty - if only Sherlock had so consulted him in canon! And I enjoyed hearing about how Sherlock covered up the murder, everything from disguising the body with liquid nitrogen to using someone who literally wouldn't remember, and setting up Moran to willingly take the fall for Moriarty's secret murder.

Sherlock gradually experimenting with sex and intimacy, and John allowing it, was lovely to see. And that bit about Sherlock allowing John to take care of that 'primitive woodland creature' inside him that wanted safety and warmth and affection was marvelous. Well done! I might have read these in the wrong order, but I look forward to seeing John's POV!
Ani Mei chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
I like that this fic is not an exact parallel with A Slight Misunderstanding. There are overlaps where we see the different events play out, but it also sheds light on other events and skips the ones we know.
IloveHeat chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Excellent! Thank you.
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I finished A Slight Misunderstanding yesterday and was on tenterhooks wondering at every chapter if this was the one where the relationship is going to be destroyed by Mycroft or something. Very good, by the way. Now I stressing out after this first chapter and I KNOW how it is going to end...how are you doing this?
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
Such an interesting story. Fascinating how different the narrative was from Holmes' perspective.
grizla chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
John was warm and smelled like detergent.
i really enjoyed your fic from john's POV, but your inner sherlock seems so spot on... i really like this!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Ugh. My fels. This was even more bittersweet than the last. I was hoping to read the top!Sherlock scene from his PoV but maybe this last thing will contain it?
Cristalake chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
That was... really beautiful. Sherlock's sheer akwardness (and absolute lack of realistic perception of his qualities and social skills) frustrated me most of this fic. At some point, I found myself thinking that John is a fucking SAINT and that Sherlock doesn't deserve him at all but, you know what? You've won me over. I'm glad I stuck with this fic (even through Sherlock's agonizing train wreck of a character development) because by the time it ended, you truly convinced me that Sherlock truly honestly loves John in his own oddball way. Way to go! They're relationship might be unconventional (founded on a lie and a series of failed manipulations as it is) but it works for them, so that's what counts isnt it?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Beautiful. Really enjoyed this. Thank you!
Fellfire chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Oh.. I Loved it! No other words are necessary I hope :D
TheMsMeep chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
This is brilliant. You have captured so utterly believably the way Sherlock must think and the way a relationship between them would progress. I'm generally more a fan of fluffy Johnlock romance, but you absolutely hooked me with this. It just works, exactly the way it should.
Jags chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Wonderful. I think you managed Sherlock's thought process very well
GabrielsDoubt chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
This was almost romantique. Exactly like Sherlock.
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Awww! Shirley's in looove. :D Ah, too precious. Absolutely LOVE your fics!

Peace, love, and all that shit...
Sasodeiizawesome