Reviews for Payback's a Winchester
kaaterinapetrova chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Absolutely exquisite.

Those two thinking they can get away with killing Sammy? Ha ha.
Serendipity989 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
'nough said! :)
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wonderful. Just wonderful. I'd always wondered what happened to those two fuckers. Killing Sammy and expecting Dean to do nothing about it... Psh. Idiots.

My favorite line: 'I think Dad wasn't sure whether to be proud or pissed about coming back from a hunt to find me trying to hide a body.' I cracked up, it's so something Dean would do xD

Great story :)
-Peace x
pinklatent chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
*laughs maniacally* I've been looking for revenge fics like this. Mwahaha.
EIMIM chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Loved it! I've been looking for something like this
robindjtsd11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
"Payback's not a bitch. It's a Wincherster." Omg that is my new favorite line ever! I always wanted the writers to have Dean hunt Roy and Walt down. It's perfect, love it!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hahaha nice last line!
Catsluver chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh, that was a fun read. I often wanted to see Dean deal with his promise to Roy and Walt.
Storm Rain chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
OK, my sadistic side really loved this. Great job! I laughed out loud at Dean's casual entrance. :3 That's what you get for messing with a Winchester (especially Sammy). Well done!
silvercougarcub chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Another awesome Hayes origianal!Great work. So Dean! Thanks 4 posting.
Ciya chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
LOL! Yep, payback is definately a Winchester. Roy and Walt got what was coming to them.
Addict272 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Loved it! I've been looking for a good story of Dean going after them like he said he would and I finally did! Great job!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Totally awesome!
TenthWalker chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Awesome, love it so much. Its been hard to find a story about dean going after them like he said he would.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hi and thanks, I loved this! Nice to see the payback for those two losers... I enjoyed it very much, thank you for sharing it! :)