Reviews for Starry Night Dreaming
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Beautiful! I love the way you all these different scenes into one big picture. The ending would have to be the sweetest part for me :)

~ Peace Out
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aw, this is so cute. Those the memories were not all pleasant for Anna :( There were some good ones and her dreams have partly come true. I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work.

Good luck in the contest.
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love how fully you've fleshed out Mineral Town's past. The little details and stories really bring it alive.

Good luck in the contest!
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow! I have to agree with Rapid-chan, this story is very powerful! The way you worded things was just wonderful, and I could easily see pictures in my head as I read!

The idea of Anna and Sasha being related was a nice touch, I think! And I can feel for Anna as well, as I remember how I used to think someone was the greatest... until I got to know her better. So, I could feel for that! Some might call Sasha as OOC here, but she was younger, so I'm not worried about that.

I like how you added Rosheen, and then explained what happened to her. I like that little touch of reality there, and it also shows why she isn't in the town when Jack or Claire come to their town.

My only confusion comes with a couple inconsistencies. The first one that comes to mind is the mention of Jeff. Jeff had probably been there for a long time. I remember during the Goddess Festival in Back to Nature, if you talk to him, he would comment on how he would ask Sasha to go to that festival every year, but she would say no. It delighted him when she finally did say yes. So, the fact that he was just brought in near the end confused me a bit.

The other comes from the same scene, with the mention of Basil, and how work comes before Anna and Mary. Basil doesn't seem like that kind of a man... not without explanation anyway. I think he cares a great deal for his family more than he cares about his work.

As for everything else, they didn't bother me. I was a bit confused over Sasha's attitude, but I figure you are taking a realistic approach to things, so I'm cool with it!

This is a very powerful piece, my nitpicking aside! Good luck in the contest!
Rapid-Starr chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow what a touching and powerful story! I liked the way you developed this and the way you told the tale really tugged at my heart! Well done!

Good luck in the contest!