Reviews for Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
NO NO NOT OKAY! I'm crying right now:(
LittleAngel243 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I wrote a story a lot like this. Under the same name. I thought it was a new idea, but I can take it down. It is Dave in my story, though.
Newsie4eva chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh wow... You have succeeded in writing the saddest, most heart-breakingly amazing one-shot in the world. :*) it made me sad, but it was so good! Great job!
Reny
LucyOfNarnia chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aw. That was. That was lovely, and so terrible. So sad. You did a marvelous job, and it fills me with such ideas! (I love this song, by the way, no matter how sad it is.) But you've done fine!
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this story makes you think about the changes that can and do happen.
AceCade chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I loved this! Poor Race! Amazing job!

-AceCade
Math Slayer chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
You have jerked the tears of Math Slayer. Quite an accomplishment, I must say. Well written. I could feel the emoition (obviously). Good job. I hate you, yet I love you for it.
Me chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Les Mis and Newsies

amazing musicals

amazing fic
SusieMinnesota chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
wow...this story is truly moving and empty chairs and empty tables is definatly up there in my list of great tear jerker songs...i love how everything fit in so nicely with the lyrics...aweseome job!
Maddiecake chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
You are an amazing writer. This story was so... I don't even know how to describe it. You brought tears to my eyes.
PhyscoBlonde4eva chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
That was so sad I'm actually crying you are amazing omg that was so sad
sarah chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Wow. That's about all that can describe what I just read; wow. Very nice piece, had me in tears, which has never happened before. I look forward to perhaps reading more of your stories.
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
*tear* you lovely thing. you mixed my three favorite things in the whole world: newises, les mis, and sad sweet endings. i love you. -B
Lyz chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Wow that's deep. It's so sad that so many have to die...
Uinen chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
I've been looking everywhere for the words to that song. My marching band's show this year is Les Mes. That's like my favorite song off the whole CD. I listen to it everyday!